46

Beyoncé’s halo plays softly from my beats by Dre speaker as I lay down on my bed looking up at the ceiling watching the fan roll offering cool air in the room.

I had a free class day, yeah, what better way than to relax in solemn peace and quiet.

Yet, much thought boggles my head.

Sighing, I roll over to the side picking up my laptop on the bedside table switching it on. I think I need to distract myself a little bit reading my last draft before forwarding it to my editor.

Drowned in my work, lower lip sucked in nibbling at it often and on till my alarm went off. 2:00pm.

Okay, time to look pretty for my date with Malik who is very tedious with his timings.

Swinging my feet off the bed, soft pads meet the wooden floor directing my legs into my closet in search of what to wear for a BBQ brunch with the family.

Twirling steadily to an increased volume of drunk in love, I sing passing hanger after hanger in a seductive dance till I found the perfect dress for the occasion grinning ear to ear pulling it out of its hanger.

A white sunbath petal dress adorn with red roses stain the bustier down to the full flayed mini gown hanging mid-thigh.

Picking out a red strap heel and my favorite diamond set, another dance touching my perky chest for the sake of it. I laugh.

Walking over to vanity table for hair and make-up settling for a middle-part ponytail with curly ends flowing down my back and baby hair for that umph.

My phone goes off.

I smile. “Hey, you.”

His chuckles cause a blush to stain my cheeks applying the last bit of lip-gloss coating my pink plump goodness until the light shines down on them in glorious luminescence.

He ask. “You ready?” I sit up, snatching my purse from the table.

Pulling his legs. “Who knows?” Scanning the room for my keys.

“Then, I might just have to come up there and throw you over my shoulder.” Malik threatens causing me to laugh.

“Like a bag of potatoes.”

He corrects. “No. Not like a bag of potatoes.” There you are, I almost cry walking to the kitchen island snatching my key.

Breathing deeply. “More like a woman I am about to show her a good time.” I pause upon hearing those words.

Question is am I ready to get intimate with Malik when I recently ended a sex contract?

Give him my body and let him do things I purposefully starved myself these past weeks.

Do I want to have sex with Malik without having this guilt of thinking of how hard and rough Zayn fucks me in my chest?

How much I enjoy Zayn’s rough personality in bed.

You got to let your coochie do the talking, it is much easier to fuck and regret later. Zim’s voice echoes at the back of my mind.

I doubt I will regret having sex with Malik; he is fit, sexy, nice career, rich, makes my heart swoon with his beautiful eyes, words and pearly whites.

Above all, he makes me happy, so, why am I stalling?

Am I really scared to jump into sex when in truth...? No.

Snapping out of it. “You can hang up now.” Reaching for the door.

“I love hearing you talk.” Malik quickly chirps.