25

ZAYN

Not knowing what possessed me to pin her to the wall with such ferocity. I pride myself as one with controlled emotions, but knowing Kayla has made me the complete opposite of the man I am.

There and then, all I want is to ravish her body. Skin on skin.

I was ready to have her in the most carnal way possible I have never had a woman before and it scared me; her doe eyes set on me gives me the go ahead I needed to unzip my fly and thrust deeply into her.

Feel her walls cling unashamedly to my length as wetness leaks out of her pussy with our body dancing into a wild fire, thrusting harder and faster.

That moan I long to hear it. Pushed to enact the image playing in my head as our lips is only a few inch apart.

I held myself back wanting to prolong the moment, to watch her react, to see her squirm, to beg me; funny, because this little minx did none of that.

She dared me even.

Kayla has to be the sweetest devil I have come across, innocent yet daring.

Her chest heaves rapidly as my finger raise higher to her pant line, then, she flits her gaze down to where my fingers lies before looking back at me lustfully.

If I could tilt my head a little lower, our lips will connect; our breath will align and I get to feel her harden nipples brush against my black dress shirt.

It came to my knowledge that my sweet Kayla is aroused. I bet down there is like a broken faucet.

Two option, I can either have her against the wall and against my rule, or, take her upstairs and show her how badly I need to be inside her at this moment.

My length strained hard behind my pant I fear the zipper will burst open; my balls becomes heavy wanting to coat her pink soft walls with my cum.

Only to pull out and watch her pussy filled with me. Standing behind to see it escape just to fuck her more and harder.

A deep groan escapes pulling her little form closer to me hearing that soft gasp.

My desires slowly turns into an obsession I feared will wreck me if care is not taken.

Kayla suddenly becomes an embodiment of sinful fantasies, one that I never imagined will ever take place in my life.

And here she is, in her little maroon dress tempting me, riling the beast in me, taunting me to have at it… at her.

Every muscle in me comes alive just by touching her.

I fancied it.

The softness of her thighs, how she clutch her legs tightly; skin so warm and inviting that I wish to explore farther up.

Slowly, I trail higher, drawing closer watching her lips part open, pupils dilate as lashes flutters beautifully trying to grasp what her body duly long for.

Kayla looks like she has been starved, her eyes, her body language, the hairs on her skin, the flush on her face.

It all tells how much she wants this.

Wanting nothing more but to show her how I can do all that in my fucked up world.

I am ready to taint this college student for my satisfaction.

She snatch my hand the moment I find my fingers inside her soft lace panties, her breathing become erratic almost as if she is panting or gasping for air.

I pause, resting my hand on her pussy waiting for her to stop me from moving further down to where I want most. Where my interest lies. Where I fear if I trespassed, may never return the same or never return at all.