21

ZAYN

I rarely ever get to leave my office making sure all meetings are done in the confine of the conference room of my skyscraper.

The reason why I hired the best to lessen my stress at work.

Today I had an exception. This long time business proposal has been offering we strike a life time deal and though my schedules has been choked up; I find it in my good fate to honor his invitation.

BLAQ HOLDINGS INC.

A firm owned by my step brother’s girlfriend father. Kayla.

Senior Blaq has been on my list of prospects venturing into another range of business; that was until I met her.

I had my butler slash bodyguard research deeply on who she is, coming to find out her father has been on my list.

Can I say I am propelled by an unknown force to meet with him because this is out of the books for me? Is it for her gain or mine?

Not wasting my precious time to ponder on the thought, I had my designated driver take us in a much longer drive of the city to Blaq Holdings.

My senses picked up that distinct perfume in the room alerting my brain one person. Her. 

I couldn’t help myself from taking my eyes off her heavenly shaped curves standing by the side of the room.

Kayla looks like she lost a pound or more from when last we saw each other at the mansion. Yet; effortlessly beautiful in black.

A little skin showed from her crop top revealing tiny waist and ample chest. Innocent… so innocent.

I am more into experienced ladies who knows what I want and how I want it; Kayla... Something about this sweet little college girl make me want to corrupt her.

Her smile wide with warmth as the sunshine to welcome the new visitor but upon seeing me it quickly fades away.

The shock written all over face shows I am the last person she ever wants to meet. I know the last time we were in close proximity, I may have indirectly scared her with my advances.

I cannot control it when she is around me. Like she drives me insane. Makes me want to do things to her innocent mind. Play with her soft skin. Make sure she keeps giving me those soft moans but this time in pleasure.

Vivid in my head like it was only yesterday I saw her in my kitchen licking her index clean of what’s left of the syrup in the plate moaning au so softly.

Screaming when she saw me standing watching her suck her finger deep down her throat wishing it is my dick in its stead. That sound never left my head again.

I needed to hear more of it. Draw more of it out. Make sure she never gets tired of that sound whenever she is with me.

Like a drug. All the highs. Sweet Kayla got me intoxicated. Wrapped in her little charms.

Her hypnotic drug made it seem surreal. A high I couldn't come back from when I see her, smell her, hear her voice. Morphine. Nicotine. Heroine. You name it.

Getting slowly addicted without realizing how hard it became useless to hide I needed to have her.

I feared for myself having never felt this way before.

Her soft green eyes staring right back at me like a dare to make my move at her. I have never met someone seem innocent yet inviting, provoking every nerves in my system.

I just wasn’t the same anymore. If only I can have her.

Desiring to take her to my own world. Have her ride out her own orgasms till she is fast spent. I want to get high on the fact she is sprawled under me, writhing, twisting and moaning in pleasure.