53

The little crowd is divided into smaller groups scattered around in the big space talking and laughing amongst themselves.

Soft ethereal music resonate through the speaker matching the cool atmosphere.

London is cold this time of the year, not that it is warm country; we only came in a much more unfriendly time.

Ambient lights sparkle with the help of the candelabra situated in various parts of the sophisticated restaurant.

Looking about, each person holds a flute of champagne as the smell of spices waft out from the kitchen.

To me, I felt heaven, giving an ear to ear grin whilst watching Maliq behind the stove.

Sexy. I thought, resting my chin on my fist.

Picturing a future where our kids are running in the den while he makes us breakfast.

Nothing beats a man behind the stove cooking for his woman.

Like how is he not Italian?

Big, tall, dark skin, white teeth, seductive smile, beautiful eyes. Wondering what's beneath those layers of clothes he has on?

Someone nudge my side playfully as I shift my gaze to my left catching a shit eating grin on my best friend face.

She has on a simple green dress, her bob frames heart shaped face perfectly in a bone straight.

Bet she can see the little angels dancing in my eyes with heart signs holding a tray of food.

Breaking the silence. "Wow. This place is huge."

True. Taking my eyes off her back to the room.

Maliq did put in so much work in this big space and everything sits so perfect.

Table sittings. Decorations. A bar. Live pianist tuning our hearts into a different aura.

A full blown smile display on my lips. "I know, right. So proud of him."

Jocular. She drawl, wily. "Mmmh."

Moving further. "Did you tell him?" One deep gust of air escape me not ready for this conversation.

I promised to tell Maliq the whole truth when next we meet each other.

It is advised never to let the past ruin your what's ahead. Technically, I have no past to start with.

It isn't the case of we dated or anything of sort; but still, I made him a promise over the phone when he asked what is going on between Zayn and myself.

"Let me rephrase that... Will you tell him?"

I zoned her out again trying to dismiss the huge lump sitting at the back of my throat.

It weighed so heavy the more I look at Maliq who wave at me flipping the sizzling pan of pork as I wave back.

How do I start?

Where do I even start from?

Hey, Mal. Zayn Bottega has been fucking me under a no strings attached rule.

Truthfully, I found myself falling for him but caught myself from slipping before it was too late.

Found out he is more depressing than his younger brother. Touche.

You know, he hates love; very opposite of what I want. Haha.

As much as I want to be open and honest with him, telling Maliq that I am Zayn's submissive will...