56

"You have become more of a brat than I last recall." Zayn growls scaring me.

I could feel the mint of his fresh breath as he lean in close... So close that it will only take a tilt of his head to connect our lips together.

"Don't touch me." I whisper shakily, looking away from him.

Zayn presses forward tucking his thumb under my chin as he move my head slowly back at him gazing upon each other eye to eye.

"Say it, again." He plea desperately releasing my neck a bit.

Voice hard, deep; yet so fragile.

Like he is trying not to scare me farther.

He misquote... If he only he understands the fear dancing in my eyes is of me not ripping my clothes off for him to fuck me.

A dark part in me scream to have his hand tighten more around my frail neck.

It's funny how I wanted more than my ex ever gave to me and when I had it finally, I thought I could control it, control myself.

Shame.

The faint look in his green eyes is far more expressed than I have even seen it; one of longing, guilt, and desire.

I watch his eyes unblinkingly gaze upon me, yearning, hungry, with an aim to lure me in.

The hair at the back of my neck stands just as a soldier obeys the last order of his commander.

Zayn.

My heart beats faster as the proximity of our bodies itch for something more than I hate to admit, biting down hard on my lower lip instead.

I blink.

Zayn rest his head against mine caressing my neck softly breathing down hard, eyes shut tight as he mumbles words incoherent.

Louder. "Don't touch me." Pushing him off me.

As quickly as I try to run past Zayn, he tug me back so hard I lose my footing mentally preparing to hit the white tiled bathroom definitely losing a tooth or two.

Few seconds after without any impact to the floor, I pop my eyes open to see Zayn's eyes frantically searching for something other than a concussion.

Satisfied with what he sees, Zayn kiss me. "Mmh." I moan.

He reacquaint himself with his priced possession. Tasting my mouth, sucking on my tongue, nibbling my lower lip playfully.

This is wrong. "Zayn. Stop." I weakly say getting out of his grip.

He sigh. "I just want to keep you safe."

I pause breathing in and out, hopefully it ease the sexual tension very evident and high in the air.

Biting my lip. "From who? Your ex? Keep me safe from who, Zayn?"

Certainty hide behind his poker face but he choose not to disclose it. "I can't say." Zayn take green eyes off me.

I can't believe he still choose her over me. What a joke I am.

"You can't say, or you don't want to say her name." I just want to know why. Why her?

And to think seconds ago, his tongue was deep down inside my mouth ravishing me.

A humorless laugh comes out of my mouth. How can he do that to himself?

The torture of denial yet protecting his crazy ex who is after me. "Funny."

Moving aside, I brush past him which he tries to stop me. "Get away from me, Zayn." I yell so loud fighting his arms around me.