48

The paranoia built up as the days flew by.

Is Amy watching me? Tracking me?

I even stopped eating in my favorite restaurants out from fear of being poisoned by the crazy jealous ex... Present... Whatever is her current title.

Zim advice I should have my parents assign back my security, but I think that is just going overboard.

It can't be that serious, plus, I can perfectly defend myself from casualties if the case be so.

Which did not sit well with her either accepting I go let Zayn become aware of his psycho submissive who is after my life.

She can truly be dramatic chuckling as I recall the way she threw her hands in the air making air quotes.

Well, I can't bring Zayn in this nor anything else about me.

Knowing my defense skill is top notch, I am basically avoiding the Italian billionaire at all cost and sticking to my words.

I want nothing to do with Zayn Bottega; maybe, just maybe, I would have strip and given him my bare ass right then in his office if it was just Cole I was dealing with...

Not his precious Amy.

Hence, me not paying mind to alert Zayn of a probable cause in danger from his sub.

Sighing, I pull the weight feeling sweat pour down from my head down my chin.

Puffing air, in and out, intermittently. I turn up my gym playlist burning calories while at it.

By the time I look up, the gym is sparsely populated heaving loud feeling my chest thump like I ran a mile or two.

"Hey, you." I turn, watching Zim come close.

Breathless. "Yeah."

Snatching the bottle of water, I gulp greedily as if my life depends on it.

Expelling out generously, I lay back on the bench dropping the bottle as I catch my breathe.

From the peripheral vision, I see her pick up the dumbbell working on her abs.

Breathing through her mouth. "I think we should do something after graduation. Uhm, a vacay."

"Yeah, sure." I say pushing myself up.

Zim chuckles. "Good. It would have been a shame dragging your ass into the plane with me."

Rolling my eyes. "I forgive you."

Kissing her teeth, jocular. "No boys, or in your case men." We both laugh out loud.

Continuing. "Just us on an island fucking ourselves and getting drunk."

Pulling my ginger brown curls off its restraint. "Am I to be the top or bottom?"

Biting my lip from bursting my lungs out catching a gym buddy gasp in shock at my conversation.

"I feel I should be the top, you know, seeing that..."

"Hell, no. I should be the one doing you not you doing me."

The guy pulling weight few paces before us turns bright pink getting uncomfortable that it is almost pitiful.

Zim notices not holding back any longer as she throws a fit.

The blonde guy make haste to move to another section of the gym house and away from the two supposedly hot lesbians being explicit about their sexual life. I laugh.

If only he knows.

"You should not have laughed. You literally chased Malcom X away." Sobering up.

Defensively. "Me? You are the one who contest for top or bottom."