31

ZAYN

“Sir.”

A distant ringing went off in my head as I twiddle the ballpoint pen between my fingers thinking about her lacking awareness of everything else around in my conference room.

Looking up as my secretary place a file in front of me speaking inaudible before strutting off having my eyes gear towards the other members in the board room all looking ahead at the PowerPoint presented by one of my IT goon.

Lately, I find myself comparing every lady with Kayla unconsciously.

The way she talk, her laugh, warm eyes, the softness of her skin, when she smiles… her moans.

For so long I imagine her in my bed, let her invade my sense of reasoning hoping that this one time it will cease all futile effort to get her off my mind.

And then it happened, now all I want to do is to have more.

To wrap my arms on her waist pulling her close as I fuck her harder, deeper, faster till she calls out my name in pleasure.

It is always pleasurable for me having to take pleasure from one of my many past; simply put, I do things for me.

The control. The power. The affluence I have over a situation, person or property gives me a hard on, makes me feel invincible.

Just that now, this one person, has me throwing everything at her feet.

To please her, to give her what she desires and never stop pleasing her.

A college student who is not moved by me. Not my money nor my charms. None.

Something tells me Kayla didn't take this contract for just New York alone but to erode an aching need.

Makes her more interesting, fascinating.

She became stuck in my head; I couldn’t stop thinking, wanting and desiring her.

An insatiable lust overcame me after our first night together.

Visioning the arch of her back as I thrust into her repeatedly from behind, how she threw her head back riding me like a woman of thirst.

Burning with an insane free spirited passion that drives wild beyond any horizon I have ever seen in a lady.

To see her switch from a frightened state when I caught her snooping in the hallway to one of unsated desire.

Taking all of me like a good girl and begging for more.

She knew I wasn’t playing fair when I held out her orgasm for long on multiple occasion, draw my whip on her, and cuff her hands; but my sweet Kayla never complained.

The fact her pussy leak my cum crease my forehead, I wanted her to walk for days having me between her thick thighs.

But to my surprise my sweet Kayla was not satisfied, she wanted more which only made me thrust deeper.

Wanting to bury my cum far up her pussy till she never forget our first night together.

Every bite, kiss and nibble she gave me became a high; one that shook my core.

I thought fucking Kayla that night will get rid of the torture in my head. That she will supposedly disappear like she never came into my life.

Maybe, I will finally find peace with my body.

Rather it worsened, I can smell the shampoo from that very night.

The very one I ask her roommate to give me the exact store she usually shops at. Never got rid of it after she left the next day.