45

ZAYN

Catastrophic.

I want to stop her from leaving my office but the vulnerability seen in her eyes did something to me; hence, I let her go.

For her sake.

She is better off far away from me rather than close to me. I hurt her.

Vegas was never meant to end the way it did; a weekend away from everything and everyone, just her.

Just us two.

Having the best days watching her smile over coffee and chocolate ice-cream in the day, and at night loving those sweet moan fall out of her beautiful cheery plump lips only to crown our weekend with the party.

Fitted in a skin tight dinner gown I got for her, strutting off like a Queen she is, flawless for the evening with dark envious eyes of the gents wishing to be in my position standing beside her for the night.

Kayla had everyone captivated under her charms the moment she stepped into the hall which she barely took notice; my eyes were glued to the fair skin lady in red all through that night.

Mesmerized by her beauty, her grace, her poise.

My groin responding to her whip of seduction feeling how hard my chest beats when I think of her soft thighs wrapped around my waist as I piston vigorously, her warm breath against my neck as she held me earlier that evening finding peace in her wet sex.

Best of all is when she looked at me, I felt my soul leave my body, literally; wondering what sort of magic trick she has been playing on me.

Deep, connecting, electrifying.

She is the one resting on my mind as I talked business and proposals with friends and partners. Kayla found a way to sneak into my head every second in that party.

Not being able to function properly because I let a crazy fiction lead and not my dick.

Heart. The weakest part of a human organ.

I watched it destroy people, lives, homes, relationship, sanity... mia madre; and swore that will never be me.

Never.

Bored already in the party flickering my eyes above the crowd in search of her so I can have an excuse to whisk her back to our suite and lick every inch of her sweetness.

Suckle on taut dark nipples.

Enjoy the sight of her begging me to fuck her harder as I rub circles on her clit in an agonizing ecstasy hearing her scream.

Still, something at the back of my head rang warning bells that she is nothing more than a contract, a new thrill.

From the first day I saw her, I knew I wanted her no matter what it takes.

Whatever it is we have can never amount to anything more than a sopping wet sex; and to her an opportunity to have her breakthrough at New York.

But, is it worth it? Yes. Yes, it is.

Suddenly, all hell broke loose when I see another arm other than mine wrapped around her waist. How she threw her head back in laughter as he spoke to her.

To be fair, I did use her as much as she use me.

We are both accountability partners in this game, now, how is it possible something broke inside me watching them together?

Why do I feel the urge to act like a ferocious beast, primal, territorial?

The laugh she gives me was given to another that night.