PROLOGUE

Airin--an eighteen-year-old high school student who just wants to live her life normally and make enough to provide for herself. Things weren't easy for her after leaving the orphanage. She had to rely on herself to find work or else she won't be able to feed herself. 

Her life started to get messy when she got entangled with the school bullies and just as she was about to save a random classmate that was being bullied, she fell to her death from the school building. 

The next day she woke up as the crown princess of the kingdom of Aragon and from there she tries to navigate and live her new life. 

But the twist is that the people she met are identical to the book she recently read. And in that book, she was the villainess who was bound to die because of a horrible fate. 

Tatiana Loriel, who was now replaced by a new soul of a high school student tries to live her life freely as she was and avoids the male leads that partly caused her to suffer a painful death in the original plot as well as to prepare herself four years before the original female lead appears. 

Will she be able to survive a peaceful life as the kingdom's princess? or will she suffer just like the original villainess did?