44

CHAPTER FORTY-FOUR

The palace's carriage stopped at the mansion's entrance.

Tatiana and Elliot peeked though the window and was astonished by what they saw.

People with pretty dresses and suits walked around and talked to each other. There was also a line that formed at the door to check their belongings for any weapons.

"Elliot," Tatiana whispered, "there are humans."

"I know."

The people's attention was caught by the palace's royal carriage that was significantly more majestic and bigger than any other carriages. People whispered and gasped at the new arrival.

"The royal siblings are here."

"It's the first time we will see the young prince."

"We are so lucky!"

"Wait, is that the captain of the knights?"

"Oh dear! It is him! And he's with another knight!"

"That's from the Sullivan family, is he not?"

"Why is our kingdom blessed with good looking knights?"

Bjorn and Morgan got out of the carriage first and checked the area. Once they made sure that it was safe, they allowed the siblings to come out.

Morgan offered his hand to Elliot who was struggling because of the carriage's height. Everyone gasped at the prince's presence. They never thought that the young prince could be this handsome and at the same time adorable.

His dark curly hair stood out in pair with his big doe eyes and small nose. He was also wearing a white suit that's paired with white shorts and shoes. His bow was the same color as his sister's dress, violet. He wanted to match with her because he thought that it would be cute.

"You can hold my hand if you're nervous, your highness," Morgan kindly offered his hand when he noticed how fidgety the prince was. This was his first tine out in public after all.

"Thank you, sir Morgan," Elliot gladly accepted the request and held on to Morgan's hand.

Bjorn offered his hand for the princess to take and she accepted this graciously. She stepped out of the carriage, more people flooded around them. The princess struggled to step down since her dress was getting in the way.

"If I may," Bjorn asked for permission before holding on to the princess's waisted and lifted her down to the ground so easily as if she weighed nothing. Tatiana's face turned red after Bjorn gently put her down.

"Tha-thank you," she muttered and straightened out her dress. Bjorn offered her his arm and aceted as an escort. "You know that you don't have to do that for me if you don't want to, you know?"