68

The queen marched towards the flames.

In front of her was her favorite chair embedded with ruby gems on the sides and its cover made from the finest leather. The wood used for the framing and legs came from one of the rarest trees and had her initials specially carved into it.

"What the fxck is this?!" she bellowed. Blood boiled in her veins and the only thing she could think of was killing the person behind it.

She wailed as the ruby gems fell out of the chair and the leather curled from being burned. The fire crackled and dark smoke rose into the sky. The seat that she treasured so much and had a hard time obtaining is turning into ashes.

From the side, the princess directly looked at the flame, as if she was being hypnotized by it. There was a satisfied look on her face as she watched it burn down.

The queen strides toward her and tries to pull her hair from behind, but the princess swiftly turns around and faces her with a smirk on her face.

"You bxtch, what did you do?!" the queen lashed out.

"Did you like my gift? "Tatiana crossed her arms and smiled in victory.

"You will pay for this! I will tell the king about it and you will be punished!"

Tatiana's expression shifted from smiling to a sneer. She walked towards the queen, whose hands were clenched and shaking out of anger.

"Tell him then," she taunted, "and I shall tell him about your failed attempts at getting rid of me."

The queen realized this, and the bottom of her lips trembled. How did the princess know? Did that useless country bumpkin tell her? Or did the servant girl spill it out?

Many people came to mind, but she was hesitant since she had them wrapped around her finger. With one snap, their families will suffer the consequences. She calmed herself down and composed herself.

"I don't understand what you are trying to say," she denied.

"Did you still think that you could keep their mouths shut forever?" Tatiana raised her voice, "Do not take me for a fool, your majesty."

The queen's expression remained unfazed. The princess has no evidence against her and she can just get rid of the people who were involved. This is only a mere hiccup towards her future plans, and a single child like her will not get in the way.

The queen cleared her throat and said, "Threat me all you want, but your attempts will be in vain because I did not do anything wrong."

Tatiana knew that the queen would keep on denying her crimes and she does not expect her to confess. Based on how the queen is acting and the bullets of sweat on her forehead as well as the shifting of her gaze, the queen is definitely guilty of the crimes she committed.