CHAPTER 42

CHAPTER FORTY-TWO

Norma didn't want to hear any of this but it was true. She wanted the princess to be a bad person so that at least she won't feel guilty after everything that she did to her. The poisoning which ruined her mood and made her sensitive and the poisoning which almost killed her and caused her to forget her memories.

The princess sighed and looked at Norma.

"You should go and rest. You don't have to see me if you don't want to but if you're ready, you can come to me anytime."

Tatiana nodded at the guards to escort Norma to her room. Norma was out of it and was in a trance, she could not accept the reality and the weight of her mistakes.

After Norma left the room, the princess then turned to Emma and glared at her.

"You have been the bigger person," she hissed, "why did you have to get into a fight?"

"I could not stand by and watch her insult you, your highness." Emma tried to reason out and looked really concerned but Tatiana couldn't hold her laugh.

"Why do you look like that?"

Emma's hair was protruding in different directions. She had scratches on her face and had bite marks on her arms. Some parts of her uniform were ripped off. Emma also ended up laughing when she saw the state of the princess was similar to hers.

"Why does she keep biting people anyways? Is she a dog?" Emma asked while examining the marks.

"Wow, I don't want to hear that from you. I think you gave me a bald spot from pulling my hair too hard."

"I'm sorry, I was overwhelmed with anger I thought that it was that woman's hair."

"You really need to control your temper, Emma. It hurts."

"My apologies, your highness."

--

END