END OF SEASON ONE

END OF VILLAINESS REBORN SEASON ONE

Voices whispered in her ear and sang songs that were nearly forgotten. The fates must have brought her here with a plan in mind. They told her stories about how many tried to change their destinies and failed, and that no one had ever been able to go against the waves.

This was a fight that she alone could do, and no one else would be able to help her through it. She was faced with a crossroads, with gates at each end. The gates looked like portals that showed her rippling images of what was to come.

Her mouth tasted bitter and she felt trapped; at the crossroads of destiny. She was only forced to make choices that were already decided for her.

"Choose now," one of the fates had told her as they loomed over her. "Choose now and seal your fate."

"But why must I have to choose?" the villainess asked. Of the choices given to her, there was none that she wanted. She wanted to change her fate, she wanted to forge her own path. But she was just a mere character in a book that had no power.

"Choose," the fates taunted, "or we shall choose it for you."

And in anger, the villainess cursed. "I will make my own fate," she cried.

The fates laughed at her. "What can a mere character like you do?"

The villainess cried and sought help, but she was alone, with the fates, in the middle of the crossroads. She stared at each one of her endings, and none of these choices led to a happy one.

And as she stared at it, something shimmered and flashed an image of a girl standing on a roof. The girl had a brave face, like someone who would never back down from a fight. This might be a sign; a loophole in the system.

The villainess's tears fell because there was only one way for this to end well.

"If I am not able to change mine, I will find someone that can," she sobbed.

"You are a fool, little girl! No one in this world has ever gone against fate's plans!"

"But I never said that it was someone from this world," she snapped. She put her hands into one of fate's gates and reached for the arm of the girl who was falling on the other side.

"Someone should at least break this world's rules and pave a path that only she can make."

---

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

VILLAINESS REBORN VOLUME ONE IS COMPLETED <3 THANK YOU FOR READING!