CHAPTER 33

CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE

Tatiana appeared in front of Bjorn.

"Where is Morgan?" she asked while looking around.

"What are you doing here?" Bjorn asked her.

The princess appeared in front of them this morning in the training grounds while the knights were having their morning training.

Emma trailed after her, panting. Every time Emma runs after the princess, she can't help rethink her life decisions. The princess is too much to handle.

"I'm here to train with Morgan." Tatiana was still looking around which made Bjorn feel a little frustrated when he's right in front of her. "William told me that I know how to fight."

"You fight with everyone," Bjorn answered her in a matter-of-fact tone. Tatiana immediately stopped looking around and glared at Bjorn.

"Well I'm not here to fight with you. I need Morgan to help me train."

"He is not here."

"Where did he go, then?" Tatiana asked, "I thought you guys were always together?"

"The king sent him as a messenger for something," Bjorn answered shortly.

"That sucks." Tatiana's face turned into a frown. She wanted to let out steam or do something for the meantime while she's thinking of ways to save Elliot. She also wants to become stronger so she can defend herself when something bad happens.

"Well, I guess I'll come for him next time," Tatiana nodded casually at Bjorn and waved her hand, "Thanks, Cap!"

She wanted to be casual with him even though she hates him. She does no expect for them to be friends but she could at least try to not make him hate her even more, especially when Agatha arrives.

"Wait," Bjorn called after her. "I was your trainer before."

The knights who were pretending to do something other than eavesdropping paused at when they heard the Captain. The fact that the princess came was surprising to them and made them work two times harder than usual to either not get on her nerves or impress her. And now, they suddenly hear the Captain calling after her when she decides to leave.

"And?" Tatiana whirled. William told her than Bjorn trained her since the were young but stopped when Tatiana forced him into the engagement. That was history and now they both don't want to do anything with each other.

"I will train you instead of Morgan."

One of the knights choked on the water he was drinking after he heard the captain. There were a few gasps here and there and the weapons clattered on the ground after the knights accidentally dropped them out of shock.