Best Friends!

Sooyun's POV:
           The weather seemed good. Feels like something good is gonna happen.
           Hey... I'm Sooyun. Hehe. I'm a talkative girl who loves nature. Moving on to the story.

****************************

Kim Sooyun:-

             A part-time daydreaming woman of 29 y/o, waiting for her ideal man who is an impossible existence for mankind

             A part-time daydreaming woman of 29 y/o, waiting for her ideal man who is an impossible existence for mankind. She is a skilled writer who grows up to be a professional comic author making her way to popularity among all age groups with the famous SoulMics Company to support her career. Although she was successful in her career, she failed to be in a relationship even at the age of 29, which makes her loved ones worried and herself depressed without romantic company. Sooyun is currently leading her monochrome life without expecting the incoming colours, maybe dark ones, to be spread into her life in the near future.

YEARS AGO WHEN SOOYUN WAS A HIGH SCHOOL STUDENT.

      Sooyun-ah~ Wake up. You have to go to school.
Sooyun:- Mom, 5 more minutes.

*Kim Yeon Sun (Mrs. Kim), Sooyun's mother [49 y/o]

Mrs. Kim:- No....It's 7:30 a.m. already... Get up.
Sooyun:-Aish... I'm coming.

Author's POV:
             Kim Sooyun is a smart and creative but lazy teenager who always dreams about things which do not exist. She is a good writer and her works are popular among her juniors at school. She mostly writes for kids and her skills gave way to making it to the school's weekly magazine.

****************************

*At School

Sooyun:- Yah Minso-ya.

Minso:         

          Park Minso is a fashion designer, aged 29, who has been Sooyun's best friend and partner in crime since childhood

          Park Minso is a fashion designer, aged 29, who has been Sooyun's best friend and partner in crime since childhood. Same soul in two bodies.
After they both graduate, Minso moves to the States to establish her career in fashion design. She's the brand ambassador of WANDA fashion brand known all over the world. She returns to her friend in South Korea to witness how her life undergoes a drastic change. Minso would do anything for Sooyun and as time goes by she will have to prove it.

Minso:- I thought u won't come today.
Sooyun:- Why?
Minso:- Did you forget that we are having the National Knowledge exam today?
Sooyun:- TODAY?! *Almost passed away from the shock*
Minso:- Hm...you did forget.
Sooyun:- I'll act like I'm not well? Support me. I'll treat you to some chicken.
Minso:- Okay deal.

*This is how close they are. Perfect partners in crime.

*Taeyoon [Class teacher, 36 y/o, Teaches Maths]

*Minso rushed towards the teacher's room.
Minso:- Excuse me!
Taeyoon:- Yes? Ah- Minso...Why are you here in the morning?
Minso:- Sir! Good morning! I'm here to inform you something about Sooyun.
Taeyoon:- What about her?
Minso:- Sooyun is not well. She fainted in the library.
Taeyoon:- How is she now?
Minso:- N-not okay. She needs to take some rest.
Taeyoon:- Then tell her to go back home and take some rest.
Minso:- She'll be alone. Mrs.Kim requested me to take care of Sooyun cuz she won't be home.
Taeyoon:- Where did Mrs.Kim go?
Minso:- She is the owner of Cold Café. So...
Taeyoon:- Oh I see... The Café is quite popular around here, right? Beverages there has a unique taste.
Minso:- Yeah yeah. You are right! Sooyun's mom is there now.
Taeyoon:- Oh...Then the two of you can go home. Take care of Sooyun. I'm busy right now. Call me if you need anything.
Minso:- Thank You so much for your kindness.

*Sooyun and Minso came out of the school.

Minso:- Yah Sooyun-ah
Sooyun:- Minso-ya thanks~
Minso:- Huh?
Sooyun:- For telling lies...for me.
Minso:- We're together in this no matter what.
Sooyun:- You're really good at acting.
Minso:- I know...I'm talented.

*Both of them started laughing.
Sooyun:- Minso, I'm hungry.
Minso:- Let's go home and eat something.
Sooyun:- ........... *zoning out*
Minso:- What?!
Sooyun:- Um... *blinks* Yeah let's go.

At Minso's home:-

*Park Seo-jin (Mrs Park), Minso's mom (49 y/o, a kind, housewife)

Minso:- Mom.... We're back.
Mrs Park:- Sooyun-ah...my child, it's been long since I met you.
Sooyun:- Mom, I was actually busy with school stuff and fictions so I wasn't able to visit you.
Mrs Park:- It's okay. Go and wash your hands, I'll serve something delicious.

*Time skip*

Minso:- Yah Sooyun-ah?
Sooyun:- *snaps out of her daydream* Oh?!
Minso:- What happened to you?
Sooyun:- Uh... I don't know.
Minso:- Are you okay?
Sooyun:- Well... What are you gonna do after graduation?
Minso:- Uhm.. I'll be going for fashion designing. What about you?
Sooyun:- I'll become a writer.
****************************