PRINCE CHARMING?

At Kang Cheol's cabin

*Kang Cheol was busy scribbling something on paper like kindergarten kids!

Mr. Kang : KANG CHEOL!!

*Kang Cheol was dumbfounded.

Kang Cheol : Ye-Yes dad? *Nervous*

*Sooyun runs into CEO's cabin.
Kang Cheol was looking at her, his eye movements were unaltered.
Sooyun noticed him and her cheeks turned red in no time. *Eye contact
Kang Cheol forgot the fact that he's the CEO of Soulmics.

Mr. Kang : Ahem *clears his throat. [He noticed Sooyun and Kang Cheol]

Sooyun : I- Excuse me sir!

Mr. Kang : Ye Sooyun, you're here! How are you feeling now? I heard that you were not well.

Sooyun : I'm perfectly alright sir.

Mr. Kang : You were missing two days ago! What happened to you? Your mom enquired about you in our office.

Sooyun : Sir! I- I got drunk from Soju and I lost my way to home. *Smiles through pain.

Kang Cheol : *chuckles

Sooyun : *glare

Mr. Kang : Haha! Oh I see. Look young lady, it's good to drink but over drinking is injurious to health. You're still unmarried.

Kang Cheol : Oh unmarried!

Sooyun : Yes sir, I'll take care of my health sir.

Mr. Kang : You're my son's age so I'm giving you advise just like my own daughter. Ah yeah meet my son, Kang Cheol. The new CEO of Soulmics.

Sooyun : *blurts out* Like Kang Cheol of W? Oh sorry, I- I heard about our new CEO... Kang Cheol.

Mr. Kang : Haha! Kang Cheol, this is Kim Sooyun, the most efficient and talented writer and cartoonist of our company.

Kang Cheol : Oh yeah dad I have heard about this talented Kim Sooyun. *charming smile.

POV : Sooyun's cheeks turned red when she saw his smile. She wasn't able to take her eyes off. Mr. Kang had to clear his throat everytime when Sooyun and Kang are having eye contact. Literally he was sick of saying "Ahem" when he spot his son looking at Sooyun, which was quite different than usual. *Typical father things.

Mr. Kang : Ahem

Kang Cheol : Yeah dad, you were saying something.

Mr. Kang : Yeah I have something important to say but you were busy in something else. *Sarcastic

Kang Cheol : M-me? No

Mr. Kang : We're having another Collab work with Kang Ryu-Min. *Explains about the new project.

*Kang Cheol was looking at Sooyun during the whole explanation.

Kang Cheol : Wow, that's great. *Literally he was only concentrating on Sooyun.

Sooyun : W-wow. *Nervous

Mr. Kang : Sooyun, Are you ready for this work? Ryumin is waiting for you at the Café.

Sooyun : M-me?

Mr. Kang : Yeah you're the most efficient person to do this work. Don't make him wait for long. He's a busy man.

Sooyun : Y-yes Sir! Thank you! *Running.

Kang Cheol : Café? Why café? You didn't find any other place in our office? Dad-

Mr. Kang : Ye, they can discuss the matters comfortably while having a coffee.

Kang Cheol : Coffee?!

Mr. Kang : Yeah, do what you were doing. I'mma leave now.

Kang Cheol : Dad! But- wait-

*Mr. Kang leaves the cabin.

Kang Cheol : Argh how annoying. Kim Sooyun will be having coffee in café with someone else ah yeah Kang Ryu-Min ugh. Discuss?! What's there to discuss?! Is this their first date or something? *Annoyed