THE HIDDEN FACE

?? : Sooyun! Kim Soo-yun! You are so gorgeous. God is a great creator and your beauty is the proof. Sooyunah! I need you...
NAH! I NEED THAT PURPLE CRYSTAL IN YOUR PENDANT! *laughs*
I might have killed you today itself but that a$$hole Kang Cheol came to help you. Vampire CEO! *Evil laugh*
I knew it before but I wanted him to disclose his secret to me by himself. I made him JEALOUS all the time. I should agree that he's the most powerful Vampire but at the same time he's a stupid. After all he's a human, he is weak because of his emotions. His weakness will become my strength to destroy him.*smirk*
I'M THE KING! THE KING OF PRIMORDIAL WEREWOLF PACK! THE WEREWOLF KING WHO KILLED RICHARD 13 YEARS AGO. *Evil laugh*
KANG CHEOL! WAIT FOR YOUR TURN BUT I'LL MAKE SURE THAT YOU WON'T WAIT FOR LONG.
You will die soon. Mhmm? No~ not so soon~ how can I kill you without giving pain? Haha that will be the most stupid thing that I'll do in my life. Nah! At first I will kill  Sooyun brutally infront of you. I know that your love for her is unconditional. I should appreciate Kang Cheol for being there on time to save his beloved baby... *Evil laugh*
I was well planned but I'm not a stupid who act without a backup plan. Grave is waiting for you Kang Cheol. *Smirk*

FLASHBACK

Kang Ryumin : Let this beautiful hands take rest this night.
End of flashback

Hahahaha The world know me as the CEO of Starpop Ent. A 31 years old successful business. 31?! Haha I'm 102 years old Primordial werewolf. But still I look young. *Smirk*

*Kang Ryumin took his mask off.

Kang Ryumin : That bloody b*tch Richard made my face look horrible with the curse mark. I had to cover my face all these years. I might have destroyed whole Tremere clan. Oh yeah I'm really close to my life goal. All I need is that purple crystal and death of that lovebirds. The crystal and dagger are the threat for my existence.

AUTHOR'S POV

Kang Ryumin is standing infront of a huge mirror with golden frame. He started hating his face because of the curse mark which bleeds when he turns into his werewolf form. This curse mark is given by Richard during his death. The mystery behind this scar is something Unbelievable. [Everything will be clearly described in the upcoming episodes.]
All he need is to get rid of the curse mark which hurts like hell everytime when he's in werewolf form. It burns when the moonlight falls on it and that pain is unbearable for him. Literally he has accepted the challenge to survive with this pain and also he'll find a way to get rid of this.

[The weapon mentioned by Ryumin is a silver dagger with purple crystal.

The crystal is made of Richard's own blood to destroy his enemies. He made a silver dagger and hide it inside his castle of Seoul. Nobody knows about the existence of this castle in Seoul as it only appear in the seventh full moon night of the year. Richard casted a spell on the castle and made it disappear. The werewolf is scared of silver so that's why the dagger is made of silver and the purple crystal makes it more powerful which can kill any kind of monster which exists in this worlds. He made this to kill all his enemies.
Martin handed over the crystal to Sooyun's ancestors  who are the servants of Tremere clan. Sooyun's mom handed over the purple crystal pendant to Sooyun in her 22th birthday without describing it's peculiarities.