LOVE LIKE THIS!

POV: Sooyun is mad at Kang Cheol, and he is trying to convince her. He didn't give her an explanation; he just told her that it was for her safety. This world is dangerous for her.

*End of POV*

Kang Cheol: "Listen to me!"

Sooyun: *She ignored his existence.*

Kang Cheol: Are you going to keep on ignoring me like this?

Sooyun: What if I am going to do that?

Kang Cheol:  Then... I've got to move on. I guess Lara is still single. I should ask her out on a date. Anyway, she's my type of girl. *Smirk*

Sooyun: *Jumped in anger* Don't you dare. *Death glare*

Kang Cheol: Um, well, you told me that you were going to ignore me, so...

Sooyun:  Huh?  So you'll find someone else? *Angry pouts*

Kang Cheol: Um, well, I can't stay single forever.

*She punched his chest and started walking while stomping her feet on the ground like  she's marching in a parade.*

Kang Cheol chuckled softly and ran behind her, wrapping his arms gently around her.

Kang Cheol: My cutie minion looks even more cute while being jealous.

Sooyun: Leave me...

Kang Cheol: "Nope. I'm going to stay like this."

Sooyun: "Ahhh, yeah, I hate you."

Kang Cheol: *chuckles* I love you too, my sweetheart.

Sooyun: *She chuckled at his response.*

Kang Cheol:  You just chuckled, right? That means you are not mad at me. Isn't it?

Sooyun: [clears her throat] No, I'm still mad at you. [Chuckles internally]

Kang Cheol: *smirks* I know how to make your anger disappear.

He turned her towards him and placed his soft lips on her, making her eyes widen.

Kang Cheol: Look! It's gone...  You're not mad at me anymore.

Sooyun: *blushes* 

Kang Cheol: Um, uh, I know how to make you blush. *smirk*

Sooyun: Bleh! Yeah you do. *blushes* Well  everything is fine, right? What's the next plan?

Kang Cheol: Next plan? Well it's...  You're going to be my wife. *Smiles*

Sooyun: *widened her eyes*

Kang Cheol: *Chuckles* "I'm waiting for you to be my wife, Sooyun." I love you with all my heart. You're my everything. *He kneeled down.*

"Kim Sooyun, please marry me." 

*She made him stand up and hug him.*

Sooyun: I will marry you, my love. 

*Tears started streaming down from his eyes, and Sooyun noticed that her shoulder was getting wet.

Sooyun: *Pulled back and cupped his cheeks while wiping off his tears with her thumb.*  Please don't cry. I don't like watching you cry. 

*He nodded and gave her a gentle smile.*

Suddenly, he got a phone call, and it was Kang Ryumin.

OTP

Kang Ryumin:  What's up, bro? Is everything alright now? Umm Sooyun?

Kang Cheol: Yeah, everything is perfect.