WHEN IT COMES TO LOVE!

Kang Cheol : Vam-Vampire? Wh-what are you saying?

Sooyun: Yeah you heard it right?

POV : Kang Cheol stood there dumbfounded when Sooyun called him "MR. VAMPIRE". He was thinking hard to make an excuse but he was not able to think because fear of losing Sooyun was ruling over him. He started to overthink that Sooyun will leave him after knowing about his reality. He was sweating and his face became pale until Sooyun started speaking.

*End of POV*

Sooyun : Why didn't you tell me about this before?

Kang Cheol : ...

Sooyun : You don't need to hide it anymore. I read your personal diary.

*FLASHBACK*

*At Kang Cheol's room.

Sooyun : Agh why there're so many stuffs? Even skin care? He is CRAZY.. but caring I guess. *Bites her lower lip and smiles shyly*
*She slaps herself.
Sooyun : Oh Sooyun, you already fell for him? *She covered her face with her palm while blushing.*
Why do I feel like I know him?

*She spotted a diary which was kept on the table. Sooyun was so curious so she started reading the diary without Kang Cheol's permission.

DAIRY [Highlighted parts]

December 7 2016

Today was the best day of my life. I was able to spent whole day with Sooyun alone because Minso went to her granny's home so she didn't came school. Sooyun told me about all her favourite things. She even shared some of her secrets with me which only she and Minso knows. She said she use to hide her brother's important stuffs under her bed. She is such a crazy girl, but I love her the way she is. I love my Sooyun. I will confess my feelings soon, maybe after our final exams.
***********************************

Sooyun : Kang Cheol? So I was right.

2016 [High School Days]

Sooyun : You are so unique.

Kang Cheol : Why?

Sooyun : Because your name is KANG CHEOL. *giggles*

Kang Cheol : *chuckles* You are just crazy.

Sooyun : Don't you like this crazy Sooyun? Huh? If you don't, them I'mma punch you on your face.

Kang Cheol : Aigoo Sooyunah~

Sooyun : I'm cute right? I know. *Flips hair*

*PRESENT*

Sooyun : I liked him since then. I didn't meet him after our high school finals. I felt empty but gradually I forgot about him but this diary refreshed my memories with him.

*Sooyun keeps reading the diary.

Diary [Highlighted part]

January 30, 2016

I should end this life. I don't wanna live like this. What if I kill people? What if I harm my love? I can't imagine that. I don't wanna be a vampire.

*Skip* [He describes about the incident in his diary.]

AUTHOR'S POV

After moving abroad, Kang Cheol dropped his habit of writing diary. Sooyun was shocked to read all these things. Numerous kind of emotions engulfed her at the same time. She was happy to see her Kang Cheol again, excited to talk to him, nervous about his reality, sad because she didn't knew about this and so on. She was curious to know more about Kang Cheol.

*End of POV*

*End of flashback*

Sooyun : I want to know more about you. The Kang Cheol who used to study with me.