THE UNTOLD STORY

POV : Kang Ryumin and Sooyun walked out of the party room. Ryumin's driver brought his car from parking section and he got out from the car. Ryumin opened his luxurious car door for Sooyun like a gentleman. Before that Sooyun handed over her car key to Ryumin's driver. Sooyun entered into the car and Ryumin starts driving. Both of them were silent so Ryumin thought of breaking the silence.

Kang Ryumin : Why don't you start an interesting conversation?

Sooyun : uh? Yeah the full moon is really beautiful right?

Kang Ryumin : Full moon? Yeah it's really beautiful.

*He noticed that the purple crystal fixed in Sooyun's pendant which started shining brightly in the moonlight. Suddenly he stops the car in the middle of  forest. Actually it was a lonely place without public transport or any other facilities.

Sooyun : What happened Mr. Ryumin?

Kang Ryumin : Uh? Nothing! I got an urgent phone call. You just keep enjoying the beauty of full moon. I'll be right back.
*Runs out of the car.

Sooyun : Y-yeah! *Gets out of the car to enjoy the cold breeze in full moon night.

Sooyun : Wow this view is so beautiful. The beauty of moon light at this night is giving me goosebumps. I should click a picture for uploading it on Instagram.

*Suddenly, Sooyun heard a growling voice from the woods *flinch*. She turns back and got shocked because the place was scary. She realised that it's dangerous to stay there but she can't go since Ryumin is not back yet.

Sooyun : Did something happened to him? This place looks dangerous. It's a forest area. I should leave immediately. Why isn't he coming back?!!

*All of a sudden, a black werewolf came out from the woods. The appearance of the werewolf was horrifying. It has a huge body and saliva was falling down from the mouth of hungry werewolf.

Since it's a lonely place, Sooyun had no way other than running

Sooyun tried to run but she tripped on the floor. The werewolf was about to jump over Sooyun, In a trice, a man strike the werewolf with the foot.

A man with bright red crystal eyes and sharp canine teeth longer than normal human which was enough to tear of the werewolf. He started attacking the werewolf. The werewolf was already having an wound on its face. After the attack, blood was dripping down from the wound and the werewolf ran away in pain.  The man attacked the werewolf with his invincible power. He got a scratch on his right leg while attacking the werewolf.

AUTHOR'S POV

Do you have any idea about him? Like, who's he?
He's is Kang Cheol, the CEO of Soulmics. He's a half VAMPIRE. The most powerful Vampire of Tremere clan, one of the most powerful Vampire clan in this universe.

BACK STORY OF KANG CHEOL!

Kang Cheol was a human child born to Mr. Kang Jeongsun and Mrs. Hwang Chae Young, a well known business family. They started importation and exportation of costly perfumes and branded cosmetics in the year 2010. Kang Cheol was a good boy and he's talented in painting since childhood. He used to make sketches of his favourite cartoon characters. Kang Cheol loves full moon night. He's a selenophile. [Moon lover]
He never failed to find beauty even in simple things.

One day he was walking through the woods in a full moon night as usual when he was 18 years old. He heard a strange voice of someone screaming. We all know the curiosity of teenagers. He walked towards the place from where the sound is coming. He saw a VAMPIRE and a powerful WEREWOLF. The vampire seemed to intake his last breath. The werewolf pierced his heart with a nail and killed the vampire. His growling of victory made the woods tremble with terror. Kang Cheol was witnessing everything while standing behind a huge tree. The werewolf vanished into the thin air in a glimpse.

Kang Cheol was staring at the Vampire's dead body. He saw tiny dust like particles emitting from the Vampire's body which was purple in colour.
These dust bonded together and shaped into a dagger. It was exactly like a bright purple dagger.
The magical dagger pierced into Kang Cheol's chest and he became unconscious.

POV : According to Vampire clan law, the leader of the clan can create spells to protect his power from being misused by others. The power of Vampire will be transferred to the near living being [it might be an animal or a human] if someone kills him by piercing his heart.
The vampire who had been killed by the werewolf is the leader of Tremer clan. He casted a spell during his last breath for transferring his powers and the dagger of powers will choose its owner by itself. Once the powers are transferred, the living being will be recognised as a half vampire who is immortal. The power will be multiplied to 1000 if it's transfers into a human being.
Since Kang Cheol is a human, he became the most powerful Vampire in the whole universe.
Vampires prefer night time and they gain energy from having blood which is important for them to survive but Kang Cheol can live like a normal man with his invincible powers. The only thing he had to do was to control his powers when he see blood. He can think like a human when he's in vampire form, he'll be fully conscious.

After an hour, he woke up and realised that he had become a vampire. He was nervous. He planned to leave the country in the name of further studies because he does not wanted to hurt his love ones.
Kang Cheol searched about Vampires on Internet. He found that their weakest part is heart and head. They can't bear sunlight, so he was finding a place with less daylight.

Kang Cheol was leading a heartsore life as Mr. Kang Jeongsun was not planning to send him abroad. Kang Cheol is the only one who's their for him as a family member. Mrs. Kang lost her life due to Basal cell cancer when Kang Cheol was 5 years old. Since then Mr. Kang raised Kang Cheol alone. He was a perfect dad for sure. He never made Kang Cheol feel the lack of his mother. Kang Cheol was always happy with his dad.

Mr. Kang was unhappy to see his son living a sorrowful life. He didn't know the reason for Kang Cheol's depressed state and also he didn't had any idea about the truth. Kang Cheol was hiding his identity from everyone including his dad.

Finally Kang Cheol managed to get permission from his dad and he found a suitable country and college for his further studies.