THE CELEBRATION

POV : Sooyun finished the comic project within 6 months and she received her salary . Ryumin was really satisfied with the story and drawings made by Sooyun. Afterall it's made by a perfectionist. The Webtoon app uploaded her work after a month and it went viral. There're lot of fans for Sooyun's works. She made a heart touching friendship story of COSMIX members.
Kang Ryu-Min arranged a party for celebrating comic's achievement. He invited all his friends and business partners to Hotel Flora including Sooyun and Kang Cheol.

*At Kang Cheol's house

*Kang Cheol was putting his blood and sweat to look better than Ryumin. He was admiring himself infront of the mirror.

Kang Cheol : Oh my God!!! I look drop-head gorgeous. Tall, hot and sexy Businessman. I'll be the centre of attention tonight.
KANG RYUMIN! *smirk.
Wait- will she pay attention? *Pouts.

Location : Hotel Flora [Luxurious Business Hotel]

*Kang Ryu-Min greets every guests.

Kang Ryumin :Hello everyone, Thank you for coming to this special occasion. I welcome you all. Please put your hands together for COSMIX, who are the main reason for this wonderful event.
As you all know, we had a Webtoon collaboration with a story of COSMIX's journey from trainee period till debut. The story was accepted by millions of Hearts and I thank Ms. Kim Sooyun who made it possible. She's the pride of Soulmics.
Please give a warm welcome to the author and cartoonist of "THE EXALTED FELICITY : JOURNEY OF 5 LADS" Kim Sooyun. I welcome you to the stage.

*Spotlights on Kim Sooyun.

AUTHOR'S POV

Sooyun was looking flawless in black outfit. Everyone were looking at her. She was so beautiful that so many guys who attended the party fell for her at their first glance. Her silky hair, rosy lips everything was so beautiful. She's a beauty made in heaven.

Kang Cheol's POV

How can she look so beautiful today?! I've never seen her like this before. Ofcourse she's beautiful but this is illegal. *Jaw dropped* I can't handle this anymore. Kim Sooyun you are perfect beauty. I can't take my eyes off her. *Whining.

*Meanwhile on stage

Kang Ryumin : You look beautiful, I can't take my eyes off the beauty you radiate with that confident smile.

Sooyun : I'm grateful for your compliments sir. *Bows.

Kang Ryumin : Haha, you can make a men's heart flutter.

Kang Cheol [to himself] : How dare he flirt with Sooyun on stage?! I'm her CEO, why don't she pay attention?! I'm young and handsome than that Kang Ryumin. *Annoyed.

*Kang Ryumin handed over the mic to Sooyun.

Sooyun : It's an honour to be here amongst you all. I thank Mr. Kang Ryumin for choosing Soulmics for this great work. I'm thankful to my co-workers. I'll work harder. Thank you. *Bows

Kang Cheol : *mumbles* Why is she still standing there? Come over here and stand with your CEO. *Impatient*
Wait- she's coming towards me! Finally~~

*A random person blocked her way to cherish her with some compliments.

Kang Cheol : Argh. This is fucking crazy. Leave her alone. *Impatient and annoyed.

POV: Kang Cheol ends up in losing his patience. He grabbed Sooyun's wrist and pulled her towards him. *Eye contact*
Sooyun was so embarassed and her cheeks turned red in 0.01 second. Kang Cheol lost his mind because of her beauty and he was uncomfortable to see her with others without giving him any attention. Kang Cheol released her wrist after few minutes after realising that everyone in the party were staring at them.

A random person : The couples look beautiful together. They should kiss. *Loudly.

*Sooyun was embarrassed to hear that.

Kang Cheol's POV

What the heck did I do just now? Oh my God everyone is staring us. But she looks pretty. Her red cheeks oh my God I'm simping. Aish what are you doing Kang Cheol?! Make a cool excuse. Argh my brain is not working. She's so beautiful.

Sooyun : Kang Cheol, I'm leaving.

*Kang Cheol : [mind voice : What? Leaving already?! You didn't even spend a minute with me. I didn't even gave you a compliment yet. Don't go please.]
Oh Sooyun stay some more time, you're the star of today's party. Sorry if I made you embarrassed. Is that the reason why you are leaving? *Pouts.

*Kang Cheol usually plans a whole essay in his mind but he don't know how to speak up.

Sooyun : Oh no- it's getting late. So-

Kang Cheol : Sorry Sooyun. I'll drop you, please stay for some more time.

Sooyun : uh!

*Kang Ryumin enters

Kang Ryumin : Ms Sooyun.

POV : Ryumin's presence near Sooyun never failed to annoy Kang Cheol. He was gritting his teeth. He felt like punching him but he didn't do it.

Kang Ryumin : Oh Mr. Kang Cheol, you are also here with Sooyun!

Kang Cheol : [Mind voice : No! I'm hallucination. Can't you see me? Are you blind?! *Annoyed.]
Haha, yes ofcourse Mr. Ryumin.

Kang Ryumin to Kang Cheol : Yeah have fun.

Kang Ryumin to Sooyun : Ms. Sooyun, would you like to sway with me? [In an informal tone] *extends his hand.

Kang Cheol : *Jaw Dropped* [mind voice : what the heck? Oh my God this bish is so fast in making such moves. What is he planning and why is it always Sooyun? Why don't he just date his secretary Yoonjin, she's also beautiful. Arghhhhhhh I wanna dance with her.]

Sooyun : Sir, I'm embarassed and it's getting late, I have to leave. Sorry!

Kang Cheol : Yeah ofcourse it's getting late, you should leave Sooyun. I'm also leaving. *In a weird tone*

Sooyun : *Confused*

Kang Ryumin : Then please give me the chance to ride you home in my car.

Sooyun : It's okay sir, I've brought my car.

Kang Ryumin : *grabbing her hand softly* Let this beautiful hand take rest this night. I don't wanna see your beauty fading away.

Sooyun : *smiling*

Kang Cheol : *Jaw Dropped again* [Mind voice : How dare he?! These are my lines, I've to say this to Sooyun. This old man is too good in flirting argh. I'm annoyed.
Sooyun looks beautiful when she smiles. I won't allow her smile to fade away when I'm alive. This is too precious... *Smiling*
Ugh wait- what am I doing?! Am I dreaming in between a serious situation?!]

Kang Ryumin : Can I?

Kang Cheol : [mind voice : Just disappear from here Kang Ryumin. You've ruined my life bish. He's giving me headache argh.]

Sooyun : Yeah sure.

Kang Cheol : w-what?!

AUTHOR'S POV

Kang Cheol decided to follow them as he was suspicious about Ryumin's behaviour. He have never gave any attention to girls before. Kang Cheol thought that Ryumin likes Sooyun and he was getting jealous of him everytime. Kang Cheol felt uneasy to handle himself.