STARPOP ENT.

*The loud music filled the studio. The staffs were all focusing on the five boys who were dancing to the beat and singing to the rhythm. With the outro, they finished their last performance rehearsal for the day earning an applause from the little crowd who had been helping them for their debut show throughout the day. As all of the members dropped down to the floor due to exhaustion, their manager bursts inside the room.*

Manager: Sorry for interfering. COSMIX! You guys are expected in the CEO's cabin in an hour. We have a meeting.

[COSMIX INTRO]
Cosmix is a 5-member K-pop band which is soon to be debuted under Starpop Entertainment. The whole of Starpop is concentrating on this group's debut while Kang Ryumin plans something exciting for them. He is leading the debut of Cosmix to the Webtoon company collaboration. The official fandom name of the group is COSMOS.

Members:

Young Taehoon
• Leader, main dancer
• 19 y/o
• Busan, South Korea

Miura Kazhuka
• Sub-vocalist, main visual
•18 y/o
• Kobe, Japan

Lee Cheolsoo
• Main rapper, main visual
•17 y/o
• Seoul, South Korea

Jung Minhyuk
• Main vocalist, sub-rapper
• 17 y/o
• Daegu, South Korea

Kei
• Rapper, lead dancer, maknae
• 15 y/o
• Tokyo, Japan

Kazhuka : Okay we're done with practice. We'll be there.
Manager: Better make it on time boys. *exits*
Taehoon : *claps* Good work guys. Let's call it a day. Let's freshen up for the meeting.

RYUMIN'S CABIN

Manager: So it's not gonna be just the debut show we'll be working on.
Ryumin: Yes. I hope you like this idea. I discussed it with our teams and they find it unique and expects it to be successful given that our boys had a different pre-debut story. The fans will love it. They'll get to know more about them. And that's what they want: How COSMIX was, off-screen.

Manager: Yes, Mr Kang. It totally is. I'll schedule accordingly.

Choi Yoonjin: Evening sir. COSMIX members are here. Shall I let them in?
Ryumin: Yes please.

*COSMIX knocks and enters. They bow and greets their CEO and Ryumin does the same.*

Ryumin: It's been long since we had a face-to-face meeting, isn't it? Since the debut show is around the corner I thought to present our new project for you guys which you'll have to do simultaneously along with your debut project. We are planning to do a collaboration with the Webtoon. But the works [Drawing and Story writing] will be done by the famous comic company SOULMICS. I'm not hiring anyone from Webtoon. I know they are skilled but I need Ultra Professional version since I love PERFECTION in everything.
The comics we're planning to release will be on your predebut days.

*The members gasp at the word "Soulmics". They never imagined they would feature in a comics which will be done by Soulmics at such an early phase of their career.*

Yoonjin : We have a lot of clips from your trainee period. And of course we will share all those with Soulmics only after your permission because we understand they may have sensitive contents. Privacy policies will be all under check.
Ryumin: You guys will be interviewed by the writer not more than three times a week at a maximum of three hours. You guys can share your experiences from the start and don't hesitate to point out your weaknesses, especially those you've overcome now.

*The Cosmix members couldn't be happier. After the discussion, they thanked Kang Ryumin and their manager for giving them such a special opportunity.*

Cheolsoo: We'll not let you down. We promise we'll give our all for the debut and the comics project.
*The rest of the members agree and they winds up the meeting.*

Manager: Mr Kang, so you have talked about everything with Mr Kang Jeongsun? Shall I start to prepare the documents required?
Ryumin: Not yet. I haven't talked to Soulmics about it yet.
Manager: I- But sir, you seemed all sure and set for it.
Ryumin: Yes I am. I'm in good terms with the CEO of Soulmics and their Board of Directors. I'm sure he will not decline the deal for collaboration because it's a win-win situation which could earn millions for both the parties. We know our reach, my friend. *sips his coffee*
Manager: You sure do, sir.