THE RE-UNION

AUTHOR'S POV:

            After graduation Minso moves abroad while Sooyun continues to become a famous comic writer and cartoonist in SoulMics, one of the Top 10 Comic Companies in the world.

*4 years later
       Minso comes back to Korea and both the friends decide to celebrate their reunion.

Minso : Sooyun-aah!
Sooyun : Minso-yah I missed you.
Minso : Me more~
Sooyun : Busy fashion designer. **laughs**

Minso : Look at the one who isn't. **rolls eyes** But I'm glad you achieved your dream of becoming a comic writer. You're all over the internet! I'm a big fan of your stories and sketches.

Sooyun : **giggles** Thank You~

Minso : But don't you think you've been too much by not updating me about your life? I thought I almost lost my best friend.

Sooyun : I'm sorry~ Now that you're here, I'll resolve all your complaints. What about some beef and soju? We're reuniting after so long.
Minso : I'm totally in!

*At the restaurant

AUTHOR'S POV :

        Sooyun and Minso are having the delicious beef and sipping on their bottles of Soju which Minso missed for so long. Sooyun seems to enjoy her drink a lot more tonight especially. It's obvious that she is planning on getting drunk.

Minso : So....what is your boyfriend doing?
Sooyun : Boyfriend? Um...I don't have one.

*Minso lands her hand on the table with a loud thud.

Misno : Are you serious?! What about the blind date your Mom set you up last time?

Sooyun : I-It didn't work out. I'm still single. Tell me about you.

Minso : I'm getting married next year. *rolls eyes as usual*
Sooyun : I- Wow. Congrats! He's lucky to marry a famous lady. *Laughs*

Minso : Sooyun, be serious. You are 29. When are you gonna start dating? In your 40s? With your career at a successful point, I don't think there would be a better time. THIS IS THE RIGHT TIME! Why are you hesitating so much?

Sooyun : I just haven't met my type yet.
Minso : And what's your "type"?
Sooyun : He should be handsome like Kang Cheol, should have supernatural powers like Habaek to save me from trouble, should be cute like Ahn Min Hyuk, should be charming like Vincenzo, should be-

Minso : Wait wait! Hold up! I know that you're obsessed with K-dramas but you know it's impossible to find someone like that. I don't think such a person can even exist in real life.

Sooyun : **pouts** I don't know. I haven't found my type yet. Until then.... I'll date my imagination. Well it's quite more beautiful than real world hehe.

Minso : You can't do that FOREVER!
Sooyun : A tall rich guy, a handsome face, a cute smile, sparkly eyes, a big heart-
Minso cuts in:- Never gonna happen.
Sooyun:- Ugh....Why are you so negative?

Minso : I'm being sensible~

Sooyun : Aren't I pretty enough to deserve such a man? Of course, I do~
Minso : You're totally drunk. Come on. We should get home.

**Sooyun gets up being all tipsy. She could hardly take her steps in the right direction.**

Sooyun : NO! I'm gonna find my man. I'll prove that such a man exists and I'm gonna make him mine!
Minso : What?! No no no no no.

AUTHOR'S POV:
       Sooyun, who was too drunk to listen to her friend, took a cab by the streets. Minso couldn't stop her. She couldn't help but watch the cab drive out of sight.