MEMORIES

*Kang Cheol saved Sooyun from the werewolf.
*Cold breeze in full moon night.
Kang Cheol extended his hands but Sooyun stepped back. She was trembling in terror. She never witnessed such a thing in her life. She thought Kang Cheol is a monster.

Kang Cheol : Sooyun!

Sooyun : You are a monster?!

Kang Cheol : I can explain. *His eyes filled with tears.

Sooyun : No need, stay away from me.

*Kang Cheol had no idea. He snapped and Sooyun fell unconscious. Kang Cheol used his magical powers to erase her memory.
He erased werewolf attack, Kang Cheol's real identity and also Kang Ryumin's flirting moment in the party *jealous even while standing at the edge of a cliff. He didn't wanted Sooyun to know about his reality now. Kim Sooyun is the girl to whom he fell in love with since High school. He was delighted to see Sooyun again.

*Kang Cheol lifted her with his hands and walked towards his car. Sooyun is still unconscious.
Kang Cheol started gazing at Sooyun.
He caressed her hair out of her face. Her beauty grabbed all his attention towards her. He was looking at her face since an hour.

*Sooyun's phone started ringing*
Ringtone : Dope [BTS]

Kang Cheol : *chuckles* Dope?

*It was her mom, Kang Cheol picked up the call.

Mrs. Kim : Sooyunah, why don't you come home? It's 2am.

Kang Cheol : *clears his throat* Mother! Sooyun is with me. She is sleeping.

Mrs. Kim : Who is this?

Kang Cheol : I- I'm Kang Cheol.

Mrs. Kim : CEO? *Shocked*

Kang Cheol : Yes mother.
Mrs. Kim : Is she spending night with you?

Kang Cheol : Ahem! Uh?! *Widens his eyes.

Mrs. Kim : I- I mean-

Kang Cheol : Oh mother actually she is sleeping in my car.

Mrs. Kim : Car?! I thought- Umm anyways.

Kang Cheol : Shall I take her to my home? I don't know the correct address to drop her and she is a bit tired too.

Mrs. Kim : It's okay, no problem. She's my princess, take care of her.

Kang Cheol : Yeah- sure mother.

*Hangs up
Mrs. Kim to herself : Is she dating her CEO? I guess she is. Finally I'm happy to know that she is dating someone.

Kang Cheol : Miss. Kim Sooyun, you will be visiting my home and you will be with me. I'm sorry, I can't reveal my identity to this world but I promise you that I'll tell you everything when time comes.

*At Kang Cheol's mansion.

He took Sooyun to his bedroom and laid her
on his bed. *Covers her with a blanket.

After that he moved the couch forward. *A stair leading to a secret room.

This room is connected with his childhood memories.
He has been spending time in this room for writing diary, for painting and also for reading books.

He love this room so he did decorations to make it more beautiful. Now he's planning to renovate this room.

He walked towards a shelf placed at the corner of the room. Which is actually a book shelf, a collection of story books prepared by Sooyun when she was studying in high school. He had read all her stories, comics, articles, etc. Even when he was in Tromsø. His favourite author is Sooyun and he's a big fan of her since High school. [Godeung Hakgyo]

*Flashback
*At school

Teacher : Dear students, today we have one more friend with us.

Students : Who?

Teacher : Kang Cheol, please come in.

Sooyun : Uh? A newbie?

Teacher : This is our new friend.

Random student : Nice to meet you Kang Cheol.

Kang Cheol : *smiles* nice to meet you too.

Teacher : Kang Cheol, please introduce yourself.

Kang Cheol : Hello guys, I'm Kang Cheol. I have transferred to British school from Busan Arts School.

Teacher : What's your parents name?

Kang Cheol : My dad is Kang Jeongsun and Mom is Hwang Chae Young.

Teacher : Do you have any siblings?

Kang Cheol : No ma'am.

Teacher : What are your hobbies?

Kang Cheol : Painting and night walking.

Teacher : Night walking?

Kang Cheol : Yes, I love night and moon.

Teacher : So you are selenophile?

Kang Cheol : Yes ma'am.

Teacher : Okay good, you can sit on the empty bench behind Sooyun.

*Sooyun waves her hand

Teacher : Okay children, see you tomorrow. Your math teacher will be here in five minutes.

*Teacher leaves the classroom.

*Sooyun turns back.

Sooyun : Are you the a Kang Cheol from W? *Giggles*

Kang Cheol : *smiles

Sooyun : Friends? *Extends her hands

Kang Cheol : Yeah sure. *Shake hands

Sooyun : You like painting? Can you draw me a picture of Kang Cheol?

Kang Cheol : Do you like W that much?

Sooyun : Like? I love it. It's my favourite. I love Kang Cheol.

Kang Cheol : Uh?

Sooyun : Not you! Kang Cheol of W.

Kang Cheol : *chuckles*

Sooyun : This is my bestfriend Minso.

Kang Cheol : Hi Minso.

Minso : Hi Kang Cheol.

Kang Cheol : Can I borrow some notes from both of you?

Minso : *chuckles* I don't have the habit of completing notes. Sooyunah I guess you have completed notes.

Sooyun : Yes.

POV : Kang Cheol, Sooyun and Minso was so close during high school days. Kang Cheol had a crush on Sooyun since the first day he met her. Sooyun also had a crush on her because of his name. She was so obsessed with that name and character. She didn't took it seriously and Kang Cheol didn't confessed to her because he thought that she will break friendship with him.

Kang Cheol : It has been thirteen years. Sooyun is still obsessed with Kang Cheol. She became a BTS Army too!! *Smiles*

*While he was remembering about his high school days, he heard Sooyun's scream from his room. He ran towards the room.