HINTS BY AUTHOR

Hi buddies,

Okay, y'all know me. umm fine   I'll introduce myself. I'm Joé Juhan, the author of After Dusk fiction. Well, it's my responsibility to give credit to my buddies, Ryan and Noah, for helping me in the first part of this fiction.
I personally enjoyed writing the whole novel. I never tried this genre before, so I did so much research for it, like reading articles, watching videos related to it, and so on. 
The male lead's name, "Kang Cheol," is actually inspired by the drama "W 2 Worlds."
Well After Dusk is my first story in which I've included a lot of romantic moments.
The whole fiction is actually the work of my imagination, so I don't know whether everyone likes it or not. But I hope that you will all enjoy reading it. Writing has always been my passion, and I enjoy doing it. 

The climax of the whole story is confusing, I know. I didn't want to end this story so soon, but because of my hectic college schedule, I had to. I might be writing Part 2 of the story, but who knows?

The real player is unknown. Can you guess who it is?

Hint: Sweet, trustworthy, helping, kind for everyone.    No one will suspect the person, so concentrate on the characters who can't be suspected easily.

Still confused?

Okay I'll give you another hint.
It's a female character. Wait wait wait, I'm not a person who'll let you guess everything very easily. 😉
This female is actually working under a male character hehe and he's someone whom you'll never suspect. So~ as you all can see, there's another villian. Actually the main villian. Can you guess him? 😂😂
I'm sorry for messing up your brain.

Curious?

He might be a vampire, a werewolf, or a mere human being. Okay, fine, umm... I was just kidding. He's someone you know... Ofcourse you know.  He's a smart guy and a vampire who will never harm Kang Cheol.

That's all for now. I'll write part 2 revealing the whole mystery if this fiction surpass 1K reads. 💜

Thanks for your love and support. I'll be back with a new story.