New CEO

SOULMICS Company [Seoul, South Korea]

Soulmics is a South Korean Comic Company which made it to the "TOP 10" publishers in the comic industry. The company is owned by Kang Jeongsun, age 60, who is also the CEO. He has a son named Kang Cheol who is the sole heir to the company and all assets owned by Kang Jeongsun.

The Soulmics company situated at Seoul, South Korea, was founded in 2020 by its CEO Mr. Kang Jeongsun. The company's official website has more than 1 billion readers worldwide. They've released comics covering a wide range of genres suitable for readers of all age groups. At present (2029), the company is advancing more and more by continuing to release new and successful comics satisfying both the readers and it's shareholders.

*As soon as the clock striked 9:00 am in the morning, there was a buzz of press and public in front of the Soulmics building. The crowd was waiting for someone. Someone very important. The Board of Directors and the CEO Kang Jeongsun have already been seated in the Conference Hall waiting for the same person to arrive.*

*One of the reporters who had an eye on the road exclaimed "Is that a Cadillac Celestiq?!" The latest variant model of Cadillac Celestiq [car] roared majestically towards the crowd earning flashes from all directions as soon as it pulled the brakes. The black cats and the staffs lined up to lead the guest into the building. One of them opened the rear door to reveal a tall and handsome man in his black suit getting out of the car. Just the looks and his dominant aura has drawn all the attention towards this new face. Now the most important question remains: WHO IS HE?*

*Apart from the guest, his bodyguards, a few staffs and the reporters assigned by the company, no one else was allowed inside the building. They led the mysterious man to the conference hall where all the directors, executives and legal advisors were listening to something which Kang Jeongsun was talking about. Seeing the man enter into the hall, the CEO stands up to greet him, which resulted in the whole audience to do the same. With a hug, the unfamiliar one stood close to Mr. Kang scanning all the members seated before him without blinking.*

Mr. Kang : I hope everyone here has understood that I'll be stepping down from my post as the CEO to the Chairman of Boards and will be transferring my duties to my one only son KANG CHEOL.
*The audience applauds as the reporters write down his words.*
I hereby officially declare my son and the sole heir of all my assets, Kang Cheol as the Cheif Executive Officer of Soulmics Company.
*As the cameras capture this auspicious moment, Kang Cheol begins to speak with his charming smile.*

KANG CHEOL

Kang Cheol is the son of Kang Jeongsun, the CEO of Soulmics

Kang Cheol is the son of Kang Jeongsun, the CEO of Soulmics. He is a tall and handsome man of 29 years.

Kang Jeongsun's only prince, graduated from the University of Tromsø. [A famous University situated in Norway.] He later moved to the USA and spent his time learning about his father's business and practice in the sub-firm of Soulmics set up there.

His confidence and background makes him appear as bratty and arrogant, which he is. Being the only spoiled and rich son, it's a given.

He returns to Seoul with plans but future events are sure to derail them and he's burdened to keep them in control.

Kang Cheol : Good morning ladies and gentlemen. Thank you for joining this conference at such a short notice. I, Kang Cheol is officially taking over the post of CEO of Soulmics starting today.
*He bows as the crowd applauds once again.*

*Right after the event, an announcement is made at the firm to all the employees about the the business succession and transfer of duties. All the big screens in the building were filled with Kang Cheol.*

Announcer : An official event will be conducted later according to Board's convenience.

*It has become the talk of the town. The sudden return of the heir and his takeover of business was too surprising for the public to digest. News and articles spread like wildfire.*

SOOYUN'S HOME

*Sooyun has woken up from her nap. She could hear Minso and her Mom talking from inside her room. As she stares at the ceiling deciding whether to get to up or not, her phone chimes to notify her co-worker's message.*

<I'VE GOT TEA! Soulmics has a new CEO now! Mr. Kang has stepped down as the Chairman and his son has taken over. YOU MISSED BIG TIME, GIRL! We're going crazy here. And he's damn sexy!>

*Sooyun sprang up from her bed rubbing her eyes to confirm if she read it right. She went through it thrice.*

Sooyun: Huh?! Our company assigned a new CEO overnight?!"

**************************************