ONE MONTH DATING ANNIVERSARY

*Time Skip*

*After few weeks*

POV: It's Kang Cheol's and Sooyun's one month dating anniversary. Sooyun is still staying in Kang Cheol's mansion. Kang Cheol had prepared a surprise for Sooyun. Sooyun went to Woohyun's new restaurant construction site.
*End of POV*

Sooyun: Oh wow oppa! The restaurant is so huge.

Woohyun: You'll be amazed when you see it after finishing all the works.

Sooyun: When will it be finished? I'm curious.

Woohyun: Probably after 2-3 months. The construction is done. Now there are interior works left. I want this to be perfect. This is my dream. *Looks up at the building and smiles*

Sooyun: I'm so happy for you. Well, what are the ideas you are planning to make this more unique?

Woohyun: There will be 12 sections. One of them will be having a space for people to perform.

Sooyun: Huh?

Woohyun: Umm I mean, there will be a stage in which musicians will be performing everyday but if you want that section, you have to pre-book the seats as it's having only limited seats.

Sooyun: Oh wow that sounds cool. Anything else?

Woohyun: Umm the next one is gonna be your favourite.

Sooyun: What is it?

Woohyun: It's the BANGTAN SECTION!

Sooyun: What? Really? *Amazed and excited*

Woohyun: This section is for BTS Armys. There will be a DJ and a seperate stage for Armys to vibe. This section is having only 15 tables with 5 chairs each. So people have to pre-book the seats through our website.

Sooyun: Oppa, will these special sections be expensive?

Woohyun: Nah! They only have to pay the price of food and drinks.

Sooyun: Hehe that will be great do that almost all the Armys can afford it. But the limited seats are an issue.

Woohyun: Yeah but it will be helpful for us.

Sooyun: How?

Woohyun: the place will not be crowdy.

Sooyun: Yeah that's right. Anything else?

Woohyun: You will see later.

Sooyun: Aish! *Pouts*

Woohyun: *chuckles* you want coffee?

Sooyun: Um no! Kang Cheol must be waiting for me. I've to go.

Woohyun: Oww! So you care about Kang Cheol more than your own brother?

Sooyun: Yes ofcourse.

Woohyun: Aish you lil-

Sooyun: Okay bye ehe.

Woohyun: bye bye. *Chuckles*

*Time Skip*

POV: Sooyun is driving back to home. Suddenly she got a call from office. It's about a work so she went to office. Her co-worker is having a problem in drawing some cartoons because she's a newbie. So she asked Sooyun's help for finishing her work. Sooyun forgot to inform about this to Kang Cheol. She's only concentrating in her work meanwhile Kang Cheol is waiting for her to celebrate their anniversary. He's a bit dad because Sooyun is not home yet. Taewoon told him that Sooyun is helping the newbie.
*End of POV*

Sooyun: *checks her watch* Oh shit it's 8.30p.m. Oh my God Kang Cheol might be mad. Aish how can I forget to inform him?!! I should go back home as soon as possible.