THE CASTLE

POV : This is the seventh full moon night of the year. The most awaited day for Kang Cheol since more than a decade because this moon has a speciality. This moon turns out purple colour at midnight which happens once in two decades. Today he has to find the dagger and he has to take Richard's revenge against his one and only enemy . He is standing in between life and death. Either he has to kill the enemy or he has to die but he is not ready to die because he wants to live happily with the love of his life.

Kang Cheol was planning to go alone but Sooyun was not letting him. "Either live together or let us just die together." They were in the middle of the woods in search of the mysterious Vampire castle. On the way, they found two familiar faces. They were walking towards Kang Cheol and Sooyun.

?? : How are you Kang Cheol?

Kang Cheol : Master?

?? : I'm here to help you.

Sooyun : Who is this man? And Choi Yoonjin? You?

Kang Cheol : This is my master Martin who taught me magic and the Tremere clan facts when I was in Norway. But master this is Kang Ryumin's secretary , Why is she with you?

Choi Yoonjin : Kang Cheol he is my dad.

Kang Cheol : dad? How is that even possible?

Martin : I adopted her when she was 7 years old because her family lost their lives by a horrible attack. She was watching over Kang Ryumin.

Kang Cheol : Ryumin? For what?

Choi Yoonjin : he is the one for whom you are searching for.

Kang Cheol : werewolf? *shocked*

Sooyun : impossible!!

Kang Cheol : He is the CEO of Starpop Ent!

Martin : I have already told you that it's not that easy to identify the human form of a werewolf.

Kang Cheol : so that's why he was behind Sooyun. To have that purple colour crystal?

Sooyun : so he planned to attack me?

Kang Cheol : I will kill him.

Martin : but at first you have to find the dagger. You have to fix the purple crystal on it, then only you can kill him.

Kang Cheol : I will find it today.

Sooyun : we will.

Martin : I can't enter the castle.

Kang Cheol : why?

Martin : I have no right to get inside because I didn't protected our master.

Kang Cheol : but-

Martin : go inside and leave Sooyun here.

Sooyun : no I will go with him.

Martin : don't be a stubborn.

Sooyun : I don't care even if I die.

Choi Yoonjin : no I will not let you do that. Let him go alone.

Sooyun : who are you to order me? *shouts*

Choi Yoonjin : I am telling this for your safety.

Sooyun : I don't care. I am safe only when I am with my love.

*saying that Sooyun and Kang Cheol left from there. Martin and Yoonjin was irritated by her behaviour and Kang Cheol's silence made them more annoyed. Kang Cheol and Sooyun were searching for the castle. Straight away, the purple crystal on her pendant started shining brightly. It is sure that they have almost reached the castle. The crystal started emitting purple dust with light and form as a text.