COLLAB

POV : Kang Ryu-Min is visiting Soulmics company for discussing the matters regarding the new Kpop group's back story comic i.e, from trainee period to debut.

*Walks into Kang Jeongsun's cabin.

Jeongsun : Yeah, Kang Ryu-Min! What brings you here?

Ryumin : Hello Mr. Jeongsun. *Sits
I'm here to discuss about a new company Collab work.

Jeongsun : A new Collab? What is it?

Ryumin : Yeah we already had a collab two years ago but this one is a bit unique from the previous one. I'll explain. I guess you have heard about the newly debuting Kpop boy band by Starpop Ent.

Jeongsun : Yeah Ofcourse, how can I help you in that?

Ryumin : We're having a collab with webtoon, so we need an efficient writer and a cartoonist from your company. I must have hired someone from webtoon itself but Soulmics is having the most efficient artists in South Korea.

Jeongsun : Oh, you flattered me young man!

Ryumin : Haha, so who's up for this work?

Jeongsun : Kim Sooyun, she's the most efficient staff of Soulmics.

Ryumin : Sooyun? Can I have a meet-up with her?

Jeongsun : Yeah sure, you can wait in our company cafeteria at the ground floor. I'll send her there after discussing about this with my son, Kang Cheol.

Ryumin : Kang Cheol?

Jeongsun : Yes, He's the new CEO of Soulmics. I have handed over the company to my only son.

Ryumin : Oh, I see. Ah yeah I heard about the new CEO. It was quite controversial haha. Are you gonna take rest now?

Jeongsun : Yeah the youngest CEO. But he got graduated in business from Norway.  I'm moving to USA soon for a long vacation. This old man can't work anymore. Kang Cheol is very smart person. I trust him.He's handsome and inteligent man.

*Meanwhile in Kang Cheol's cabin

Kang Cheol : I'm wearing a luxurious blazer oh my God I look so hot and sexy. *Admiring himself infront of the mirror placed at the corner of his cabin.

*James, [the leader of strategy team , 42 years old *an efficient person]
* enters the cabin.

Kang Cheol : Oh Hello, Mr. James, what brings you here?

James : I- sir I'm here to inform you about a board meet related to our new work.

Kang Cheol : Huh? Why are you informing me about that?

James : Eh! Uh sir you are the CEO.

Kang Cheol : CEO? Oh yeah! Okay James you can go.

James : B-but sir I didn't explained the topic, date and time of this meet.

Kang Cheol : Oh sorry, please continue. Have a seat.

James : Thank you sir.

*James started explaining.

POV : SOULMICS strategy team is planning to release a new fantasy fiction and also Soulmics is having a collaboration program with one of the famous anime company of Japan, The Animeos. They'll be joining the board meet which is held the next day at 10am. Having a collab with anime company is worthy enough for gaining more profit than usual. The scope of anime webseries have spread far and wide like a wildfire. The strategy team of Soulmics are the best story creators of South Korea.

Kang Cheol : Oh! So many people will be attending the meeting. So this CEO have to look good for gaining more attention.

James : *sighs [mind voice : I don't think that Mr. Kang has made a wise choice to make this boy the CEO of this company. He's still immatured. Admiring himself in between busy schedule *huff*.

*At Kang Jeongsun's cabin

Mr. Kang : My son *In a proud tone.*

Ryumin : You're really proud of your son. Good to know that. I'll wait at the Café.

*Kang Ryu-Min leaves the cabin.*