MAN OF HER DREAMS?!

Author's POV :
   Sooyun started screaming inside the cab for no reason, demanding the driver to stop at random places and changing directions continuously. She was too drunk to even remember her address. Being so done with his customer, the driver stopped Sooyun finally at a stop. More like kicked her out, without even caring to recieving his fare.

Sooyun: Where am I?

*She found herself at the Hangang Bridge where the Han river flows right under it. She gets carried away by the beautiful scene of Han river shimmering under the light of the first quarter moon. The sight felt as if it's new because she failed to notice these simple scenes of nature due to her stressful professional life.

Sooyun: Woah.. This is so beautiful... Seoul's beauty.

*Her thoughts were pretty loud.*

Kang Cheol was standing right here. Ah! When will I ever get a man like him? I promise I'd never let him die like in W. [Sooyun is a fangirl of Kang Cheol]

*Sooyun steps closer to the end holding the cold guardrail of the bridge letting the breeze gush against her.*

Sooyun: I can't even go home. Stressful life of a writer. It was not meant to be like this. I used to actually enjoy my work. Suiciding is not a solution but what's the point in living like this? Without an aim, without a goal, without anything to look forward to... Doing the same shit over and over again.

*She was whining her soul out without noticing a man listening to her loud complaints.
[Kang Ryumin, 31 y/o, CEO of Starpop Ent., Seoul]. Kang Ryumin was minding his own business until Sooyun destroyed the peaceful silence. He was disturbed from his work which has been carrying out in the silence and solitude he couldn't find in his office.]

Sooyun: Kim Namjoon once said "LOVE YOURSELF, no matter who you are, where you're from, your skin color, your gender identity. Just speak yourself!" World~~~~ I love myself~~~~ I don't need anyone!
ARMYYYYYYYYYYYYYY~~~

*Ryumin started staring at her because she was too noisy for him to focus on his work.

[KANG RYUMIN

     A successful businessman in the world of K-Pop

     A successful businessman in the world of K-Pop. CEO of Starpop Entertainment which manages 7 bands including the newly launching boy band Cosmix, debuting with 5 members under the company.
   He is tall and handsome with a unique personality. His ocean blue eyes stands out because of his face being always hidden behind a mask. Kang Ryumin went on to become the centre of attention in entertainment business for being the youngest and most successful businessman of K-pop industry in just 5 years.
    With millions of fans around the world for the groups under Starpop, it's not at all a surprise that the walking brand Kang Ryumin, has a fandom of his own among them. "No one is perfect." It applies to Kang Ryumin too. He has a strange habit of collecting antiques which mostly consist of daggers and purple stones or crystals. He would pay the bulkiest sum or even steal to get the antique he desires.]