CONFESSION

*Door bell*

?? : Here is your dress and necessary female stuffs, there are some more inside the car. It's raining heavily and the traffic block made me late.

Kang Cheol : It's okay, you are not late Taewoon hyung.

Choi Taewoon

He is the manager of Soulmics since last 7 years

He is the manager of Soulmics since last 7 years. He is a sincere and workaholic person. He is 45 years old but looks like 35, he has a wife and two kids. Kang Cheol always treated him like his own brother even if they are cousin brothers. Taewoon is Mr. Kang's elder sister's only son. She and her husband lost their lives in a car accident, when Taewoon was 18 years old. Mr. Kang sent him abroad for his further studies and he fell in love with a Canadian girl who was his classmate. They got married and came back to Korea 7 years ago. His son is 18 years old and daughter is 15 years old. Kang Cheol always depends on Taewoon for doing his work because Taewoon is a professional. He was working as an assistant manager of a business hotel in California but Mr. Kang insisted him to come back Korea as Kang Cheol was not there to help him. And then he appointed him as the Manager of Soulmics and also Kang Cheol made him the leader of strategy team. He use to write short stories since childhood but now he is in charge of checking and correcting the works as a manager.

Kang Cheol : Sooyun, these things are for you.

Sooyun : *Jaw dropped* Are you planning to open a shopping mall here?

Kang Cheol : *Chuckles* Take this and now you can change your clothes.

Sooyun : what am I gonna do with all these stuffs? I only need a pair of clothes.

Kang Cheol : aish Sooyun- Ah Hyung how did you managed to get all these things.

Taewoon : Agh the shopping mall owner opened the mall because it's for the CEO of Soulmics.

Kang Cheol : Advantage of my popularity. *Chuckles* Sooyun, I can't return it to shop owner.

Sooyun : Am I going to wear partywear while working in kitchen?

Taewoon : Don't worry, there're some more clothes in my car.

Sooyun : SOME MORE? Am I going to stay here forever?

Kang Cheol : If you want? Hehe

Sooyun : WHAT?!
Taewoon : I- it's because of the rain. Sooyun can you go and take the other items from my car?

Sooyun : Okay-

Taewoon : Here's the key.

*Sooyun left from there.

[The stuffs inside the car made her jaw drop. 6 bags filled with different stuffs. She can't carry all together as it's heavy so she took it inside one by one.]

*MEANWHILE*

Taewoon : What's going on Kang Cheol? Why is she here before marriage?

Kang Cheol : Marriage?