LOVEY DOVEY

POV : Sooyun was displeased because of his behaviour. Literally she misunderstood him. Kang Cheol always gets nervous when he's around her and literally fails to speak up what he should say and instead of that he use to use to say something else and the think is, he speaks without thinking. Umm a typical one side lover.

                        *End of POV*

Kang Cheol : Sorry Sooyun, I didn't meant that. You can't leave now, you have to be safe. Currently there're no transportation facilities available. Please wear my shirt and pajama for now. I'll inform Taewoon hyung about this. He will contact the fashion designer of our company who designs dress for special events of Soulmics.
Sooyun : Haejin unnie?

Kang Cheol : You know her?

Sooyun : *stares*

Kang Cheol : Hehe- For a moment I forgot that you are also working in Soulmics. Okay change your dress. Umm you can use to my bathroom if you wanna take a shower. I'll go and prepare breakfast for us cuz our maid is on leave today.

Sooyun : You know cooking?

Kang Cheol : Actually ~ No! I never tried cooking. I used to have maid when I was in Tromsø. Sometimes I use to order food.

Sooyun : Oh I see..

Kang Cheol : Yes *smiles and leaves the room*

Sooyun : How can I wear this? *Looks at the dress*  Arghhhhhhh I have no choice. But at first I should take a shower.

*Sooyun finally wears Kang Cheol's shirt and trouser after taking a warm shower. She tried to tighten the pajama string but still it was oversized for her so she used safety pins to adjust its size.

Author's POV
This girl is so tiny! Dress of her size will be available in Kid's section.
                         *End of POV*

*Sooyun heard Kang Cheol's scream and she ran towards the kitchen.

Sooyun : What happened? *Worried*

Kang Cheol : My hand got burnt. *Pouts like a cute baby.

Sooyun : *chuckles* That's why you screamed like a 5 years old kid? Show me your hand.

Kang Cheol : Uh? Yeah

*Sooyun started blowing slowly on his hand. Kang Cheol wasn't able to take off his eyes from her.

Sooyun : How are you feeling now?

Kang Cheol. : ...

Sooyun : *snaps on his face

Kang Cheol : Uh? Eh? What? Ah yeah this shirt is oversized for you. *Giggles*

Sooyun : *Death glare*

Kang Cheol : I was kidding, you look pretty in black... Hope you are comfortable.

Sooyun : Umm yeah... I'll make breakfast for us.

Kang Cheol : Will you? Umm sorry for this.

Sooyun : Ahem! Help me in cooking.

Kang Cheol : Yeah sure... *Smiles*

Kang Cheol's POV
Finally I got a chance to help her in kitchen before marriage.
                  *End of POV*

Sooyun : What do you want for breakfast?

Kang Cheol : Ramyeon?

Sooyun : Okay, where're the Ramyeon packs?

Kang Cheol : Wait a minute- Here you go.

Sooyun : umm where's Soy sauce?

Kang Cheol : Uh? It's in the cupboard.

*Sooyun opened the cupboard, Kang Cheol pretended to slam his head on door. He's yearning for some attention.

Kang Cheol : Agh my head!! Ouch it hurts like hell.

Sooyun : What happened?

Kang Cheol : Door- *pouts*

Sooyun : Are you planning to give an audition for the lead role in any drama? *Cold*

Kang Cheol : Because I'm handsome?

Sooyun : Nah, because you have pretty impressive acting skills.

Kang Cheol : *Jaw Dropped*

Sooyun : *Turned back and chuckles*

Kang Cheol's POV
I guess I've messed it up again. I'm 29 years old but I don't know why am I doing these kind of silly this when I'm around her. I love her anger, I love her smile, I love when talks with me nicely. I Love her cheeks. I'm obsessed with you Kim Sooyun. I can't get over this feeling. It's weird but I'm enjoying it very much.
                    *End of POV*

Sooyun : Breakfast is ready ~

Kang Cheol : Looks delicious and mouth watering. *Clicks a photo*

Sooyun : *chuckles* Let's eat before it gets cold.

Kang Cheol : Yeah... Oh wow it's delicious... Mmmmmm.....  Oh my God you are super good in cooking... Woaaahhhh this is amazing...

Sooyun : *giggles*

Kang Cheol's POV

My future wife can cook better than I expected. Sooyunah... I hope I'll become a human again. I wanna marry you. I never got a chance to confess my love for you. I don't know whether you remember this High school mate who is living for you since last 13 years. Love for you is the only reason why I survive even if I'm having a hard time. I love you miss Kim Sooyun. I've never loved anyone like you.

                        *End of POV*

                    *To be continued*