UNEXPECTED!

At Kang Cheol's home

*Kang Cheol is rolling on the bed while thinking about Sooyun. He's so happy.

Kang Cheol : I'm already missing her. *Pouts* Should I text her? No! She must be sleeping.

*Straight away, a notification popped up in his phone.
[Sooyun : Are you asleep?]

*Kang Cheol replied to her text in just 0.5 second.

Kang Cheol : No

Sooyun : Ah- so good night.

Kang Cheol : Yah! Are you feeling bored?
Sooyun : Mm.. Minso is sleeping and I'm not feeling sleepy.

Kang Cheol : Come near your bedroom window after two minutes.

Sooyun : What?!

Kang Cheol : Wait- *hangs up

POV : Sooyun heard a whistling sound from outside. She ran towards the window and she was dumbfounded. Kang Cheol is standing outside. Sooyun went to him without making any noise because her mom and Minso are sleeping.

*End of POV*

Sooyun : How did you reach here? Huh?

Kang Cheol : Did you forget that your boyfriend is a vampire who knows magic? I just teleported here for my baby.

Sooyun : Boyfriend?

Kang Cheol : Yeah cuz we are not married yet ehe. *Pulls her closer and wraps his hands around her tiny waist.

Sooyun : it's 2am, go back. *She is wrapping her hands around his neck.

Kang Cheol : Mmm... It's too late. How can you do this to your boyfriend huh?

Sooyun : What?

Kang Cheol : What if something happens to me? It's too late so I'll stay with you ehe.
Sooyun : *widens her eyes* Are you crazy?

Kang Cheol : Yeah crazy over you.

Sooyun : Aish. *Blushing*

*Kang Cheol leans closer to her face. Sooyun's face turned red like a tomato.

Kang Cheol : I love you. *He whispers in deep husky voice.

?? : Yaahh! Sooyun?!

Sooyun : *widens her eyes* Oppa?

?? : What are you doing here with this person during late night? *Angry

Sooyun : Oppa! I-
Kang Cheol : Who is he?

Sooyun : He's my older brother- Woohyun. *Gulps*

Kim Woohyun

He is Sooyun's one and only older brother

He is Sooyun's one and only older brother. He's 30 years old. He was working as the manager of a VIP hotel in the states since last 7 years. He didn't came back to Seoul for 3 years because he was busy with his works. He missed his family especially Sooyun. Sooyun treat him very well even if they fight a lot with each other. He is back to Korea to start a new multi cuisine restaurant. He's not going back to the USA. He's planning to do business in his hometown.