HAPPINESS TURNED TO SORROW!

POV. : Sooyun was getting ready for her first date with Kang Cheol and first date of her life in which she's showing interest. She didn't had any interest in blind date so she messed up it by yelling at her partner in the restaurant as she was embarrassed and angry at the same time when her partner was holding her waist without her permission. He gifted her a beautiful dress and also matching accessories. Sooyun was looking so pretty.
*End of POV*

Sooyun : So he has nice fashion sense

Sooyun : So he has nice fashion sense. *Smiles while standing infront of the mirror.

*She got a text from Kang Cheol.

[Kang Cheol : Are you ready? I'm waiting outside.
Sooyun : Yeah I'm coming.]

*She checked herself for the last time as she was nervous about her look. She just wanna look gorgeous infront of him.

*She reached the main door and was about to leave.

Mrs. Kim : Date?

Sooyun : Ehe- yeah ... *Blushing*

Mrs. Kim : Okay bye... Enjoy your first date. Don't mess it up like your blind date. *chuckles*

Sooyun : Aish mom! Okay bye he's waiting for me.

Mrs. Kim POV
Her dad must have been happy if he was with us. I know that he's feeling proud to have a daughter like Sooyun. *Wipes off her tears.
*End of POV*

AUTHOR'S POV
Sooyun's dad died when she was 3 years old. He lost his life while protecting the purple crystal. It's said that her dad [Kim Dae-seong] was killed by the werewolf. Sooyun doesn't know about this incident as Mrs. Kim told her that Mr. Kim died in an accident.
*End of POV*

*Sooyun saw Kang Cheol waiting for  near his car.

Sooyun  : How do I look?

Kang Cheol : *Jaw Dropped* GORGEOUS! *He forgot how to blink his eyes.
Sooyunah... Let's cancel this date and go to my home. *Whining*

Sooyun : Are you planning to ruin my first date?

Kang Cheol : Aish okay.

*He pecks on her lips quickly as he's wasn't able to control himself. Sooyun widen her eyes and stood there dumbfounded.

Kang Cheol : Get in. *Chuckles*

Sooyun : O-okay.

*Time skip*

*They reached the restaurant. It was  classic as he said. He opened the door for Sooyun. "How sweet."
He already reserved a table for them. He made her sit on the chair.

Kang Cheol : I wanna tell you something.

Sooyun : What is it?

*Kang Cheol stood up from his chair and headed towards the orchestra team. The lead singer handed over his mic to him and winks at him. They played instrumental of Euphoria song by Jungkook. Kang Cheol started to sing the lyrics while looking at Sooyun. She was surprised. His voice is so soothing. Unknowingly, tears started to escape from her eyes as she felt the lyrics of the song is dedicated for her. And ofcourse an Army will be happy if her boyfriend sings BTS song for her infront of others, and also an orchestra team is supporting him. The last 30 seconds is so precious. Kang Cheol kneel down infront of her with a ring while singing the song.