GREEN-EYED KANG CHEOL

*At Soulmics Staff Cafeteria [Ground floor]

*Sooyun greets Kang Ryu-Min.

Sooyun : Hello sir! *Bows 90°

Kang Ryu-Min : Hel- oh you! Eiffel tower?

Sooyun : Eiffel tower?

Kang Ryu-Min : Don't you remember?

Sooyun : Hmm... What?

Kang Ryu-Min : Okay nevermind, have a seat.

Sooyun : Thank you. *Sits

Kang Ryu-Min : I guess Mr. Kang have told you everything about the new project.

Sooyun : Yes sir.

Kang Ryu-Min : So are you willing to work with us in this project?

Sooyun : Yes, it's a pleasure sir.

Kang Ryu-Min : Okay Great, you'll have to visit Starpop office for collecting the information about COSMIX members. It'll be a private interview session of maximum 3 hours, furthermore, you'll be provided all the facilities in the hall itself. The interview sessions will be 3 days per week because our idols are also quite busy with their debut work. Hope you understand.

Sooyun : Yes Sir! I guess it'll take more a month for collecting information and you know writing a story is a tough task, in addition to that, I have to make cartoons too. It'll take 5,6 months atleast.

Kang Ryu-Min : I know, we're having debut after 7 months, so you have to finish the work before that.

Sooyun : Okay sir, I'll finish it in 6 months but you have to extend the duration of interview session to 5 hours, 5 days per week. I have no choice.

Kang Ryu-Min : Okay miss Sooyun, I will. I only need perfection.

Sooyun : I'm ready!

Kang Ryu-Min : At the end of this project, you'll receive 30 million Won plus a part of profit is also offered. Deal? *Extends hand for handshake.

Sooyun : It's a deal. *Shakes hand with him.

AUTHOR'S POV

The two of them were not realising that a third person has been watching them all along. Kang Cheol watched them a far from a table at the end while sipping on his coffee. Anyone who noticed his face would say that he's not liking the scene in front of him at a glance. He was obviously mad. He felt a rush of unexplainable emotions running through him which caused the straw to break off due to his teeth gritting against it.

Sooyun and Kang Ryu-Min greet each other and part ways as the business for the day has been done. As Sooyun turns to leave she finds a familiar man sitting across the table at the end of the room. Kang Cheol who had his eyes fixed on Kang Ryu-Min noticed Sooyun turning towards his side. As soon as she turned, he took a 360° spin on his bar stool chair regretting all the decisions he made since he left his cabin.

Sooyun : Isn't that Mr. Kang Cheol? What is he doing in staff cafeteria?

*To confirm, Sooyun decided to confront the man. As the steps approches him, Kang Cheol was busy thinking of the best excuses his MBA head could come up with.

Kang Cheol : *murmurs to himself. Think of something good.

Sooyun : Mr. Kang Cheol? Is that you?

Kang Cheol : *clears throat* Yes? Oh miss Sooyun! What a coincidence!

Sooyun : It's really you. Why are you here at staff cafeteria, sir?

Kang Cheol : *gets up. Why would someone visit a cafeteria? Same reason for me. *Raises his cup of cold coffee, radiating all his superiority. Have you got your coffee Miss Kim Sooyun?

Sooyun : Ofcourse sir, I just finished mine. I was leaving actually.

Kang Cheol : Very good.

*Kang Cheol fixes his coat and sunglasses in the most stylish way possible and turns to leave first when he slams his face to the freshly cleaned transparent glass.

Kang Cheol : Ow! Good lord-
Who the fuck built this glass here?!

Sooyun : Oh my God! Sir, are you okay?

Kang Cheol : Yeah! Perfectly fine. I'm a strong man. *rubs his temple.

*Sooyun checks her watch.

Sooyun : Oh okay Mr. Kang Cheol. See you later. *Rushes out.

Kang Cheol : Yea- wait- what?! Did she just ignored my whole injured existence? How dare she leave her CEO in such a state?! It really hurts but- *pouts
It looks like she doesn't even care about my injury. *Pouts like a cute baby.