IS IT REALLY THE END?

POV: All the VIPs who attended their wedding ceremony congratulated them on a happy married life. The news channels are spreading the news of this legendary wedding ceremony of two well known CEOs. Kang Cheol revealed that Ryumin and him have been best friends for many years but hadn't revealed it because of certain circumstances. This also became a headline, which broke the internet. Both the heartthrobs got married to their girlfriends, breaking the hearts of many of their fangirls. Some girls started posting their pictures on social media with a broken heart emoji, but others posted their wedding pictures with congratulations. 
Now everyone is waiting for the afterparty. The real party begins at 8.30 p.m. in a famous open-air venue in Seoul. Cosmix boy group will be performing "Love written" song from their debut album "First passion" for the newly weds.  There's something even more special is waiting for Sooyun and Eunha. Everybody is in the open air venue, waiting for the couples to being the party by cutting the cake.

*End of POV*

Kang Cheol: So everyone, thank you for coming to this auspicious occasion. *Chuckles* I'm a bit nervous now because I'm standing with my beloved wife. Thank you once again.

Kang Ryumin: This is the happiest day of my life. I thank all of you for considering this invitation and gathering here on time. At first we'll start the party by cutting cake and after that our new k-pop boy group, Cosmix will be performing "Love written" song.

Kang Cheol: Something more special is coming up. *He shouts*

*The party begins after cake cutting.
Cosmix's performance was appreciated by everyone. After their performance, Jung Minhyuk, the main vocalist of the group, came forward with a few song lines that he wrote and composed himself. Actually he wrote this song for his first love. Today, he'll sing this for the newly weds because the song is about pure love.

The song
-------------
You see those birds? Flapping their wings cheerfully, they cut the wind apart.
It doesn't hurt when we see the beauty.~
You see those raindrops? Covering the bloomed rose petals, making it shine brightly with the sunlight.
It doesn't hurt if we see the beauty.~
But it hurts, it hurts when I see those tear  droplets in your eyes and that kills me inside~
It hurts, it hurts when I think of you walking away, leaving me behind and that kills me inside~
But the truth is, the truth is something that I can cherish with all my heart~
I got someone, someone like you, for the rest of my life~
Rest of my life~
Holding the hands together~
Walking through the streets and enjoying the moonlight~
I'll never compare you with the moonlight~
Because you are the most beautiful light of my life~
You are with me and that's what I want from you for the rest of my life~
I want you forever for my life~
And~ it doesn't hurts when I~ see~ your~ smile~

*There was a loud noise of applause from the guests for Minhyuk and his beautiful lyrics. Ryumin ran towards Minhyuk and hugged him. Each and every one enjoyed the song. Kang Cheol cheered "Once more" with the guests. Minhyuk sang it once again for them. 

Kang Cheol: Play the music, I wanna do something special for my beloved wife.

*The DJ played 'Baepsae' and dance crew joined Kang Cheol on the stage.

*Sooyun stood there dumbfounded.

Minso: Woahhh don't die when he do the hip thrust part. *Whispers on Sooyun's ears and chuckles.*

Sooyun: God! Shut it Minso. I'm blushing.

Minso: As you should. Enjoy it baby.

Kang Cheol: Babe, something hot for you. *Flying kiss*

*Kang Cheol and his dance crew did the dance cover of "Baepsae" by Sooyun. She stood there, blushing hard. 
After "Baepsae," the DJ played "Boy in Luv." Kang Cheol took off his blazer and started doing the choreo with his crew while looking at Sooyun. The guests are cheering for him. This is not the end. The DJ played the next song, and it's "Go Go," followed by "War of Hormone," "Boy with Luv," "Aeroplane pt. 2," and even "Spine Breaker." It was like a mini-concert. At the end, Sooyun joined Kang Cheol and his crew for the Run BTS choreography. The most iconic wedding party After all these performances, Kang Ryumin grabs everybody's attention towards him by singing the "Euphoria" song. It's the first time everyone is hearing his soothing, angelic voice. The lyrics are only dedicated to Eunha, his one and only love, for whom he has suffered all the pain. Eunha stood there with teary eyes. The moonlight fell on her face making her tears shine brightly like diamonds. Ryumin walked towards Eunha while singing the last part and wipped off her tears with his thumb.
Eunha hugged him tightly showing all her affection towards him.

Kang Cheol: BANGTAN EFFECT! *He whispered in Sooyun's ears*

Sooyun: *chuckles* Looks like you are so much excited.

Kang Cheol: yup, very much. For the midnight, to make a long wish. *Smirk*

Sooyun: *gulp* hehe let's make wishes later.

Kang Cheol: How can I ignore my cravings baby? 13 years you know?!

Sooyun: *blushes*

Kang Cheol: Aww that strawberry cheeks!! I wish I could have a bite now.*whispers on her ears*

Sooyun: *flustered* Oh, my God, stop. This is embarassing me.

Kang Cheol: As you wish, your highness. *Chuckles*

*Sooyun chuckled at her response.

*Minso and Woohyun grabbed everyone's attention by singing "Love sight". Everyone melted at the soothing mixture of male and female vocals. Sooyun burst into tears when she saw them singing. She remembered about Minso's promise she made when they were in high school.
Minso promised Sooyun that she'll sing for Sooyun on her wedding day. After the performance, Sooyun hugged Minso, and Woohyun stood there with teary eyes as his one and only sister finally got married to a person whom she loves.

*After two hours, the party ends and all the guests goes back to their home. Mr. Kang, Kang Cheol and Sooyun went to their mansion and Ryumin took Eunha to his mansion. Woohyun, Mrs. Kim and Minso went to their home. The happiest day of their life.
________________________________

AUTHOR'S POV: The jungle is trembling after witnessing Martin's death. A rabbit was sitting on the spot where Martin died. There's no trace of Martin's body. The rabbit started shivering when it saw a figure of a human covered with a weird black clock with a hood. The human killed the rabbit within no time, and started laughing in satisfaction. The person took off the hood. The nail protruded out from fare, thin, and long fingers, which is scary. The eyes are red, and they're shining like rubies. Smiles devilishly, showing the sharp canine. 

?? (to readers):  I knew it already. Martin!  He's a stupid. He's only a greedy person without brain. But I'm unique. I did so many things, but nobody ever suspected me. Do you know me? *Dark laugh* Aww you'll never suspect me. NEVER! It's a secret between me and the author.

Author: *bows* Do you want me to reveal the real player of this game?

??: No, not yet. Let it be a mystery. The story will continue. The history will repeat again and again until I snatch what I want.

Author: What about Kang Cheol?

?? (to readers): *Dark chuckle* Will he survive? I know he will. Well, he's not the one I need. Nobody knows my real identity. So it's fun and I'm having so much fun while playing with deadline. I did good for those who are good and bad for those who deserves it.  Can you even guess who I am?

THE END?

Note: I'll give you hints. Part 32 of the fiction will contain the hints of the climax.