SOMETHING UNREVEALED

Kang Cheol: I'LL KILL YOU TODAY.

Kang Ryumin: Do you think I'll leave you? My enemy! *Evil smirk*

Sooyun's POV
I was witnessing something unexpected. Kang Cheol and Kang Ryu-Min are fighting to dead, where Martin was enjoying the show with a smirk on his face. He's not even worried about Kang Cheol. Where is Choi Yoonjin? I can't find her. She was here few minutes ago but where did she vanish all of a sudden? Suddenly I heard the sound of laughing. Ryumin and Kang Cheol was laughing like they're watching a slapstick movie.
*End of POV*

Kang Cheol : You are too good in acting my friend. *Laughing*

Kang Ryumin : I know! You too... But I'm done with it.

Kang Cheol : Yeah let's end it soon.

Martin : WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR KANG CHEOL? PULL OUT THAT DAGGER AND STAB HIM. DO IT FAST! *yells*.

Kang Cheol : Yeah I'm gonna kill Richard's enemy.

*Within a second Kang Cheol and Kang Ryu-Min got vanished.

Martin : WHERE THE F*CK ARE THEY?! *Yells*

Kang Cheol : We are here. Tada~

*Kang Cheol and Kang Ryu-Min were standing behind Martin while holding the dagger together, not directly. Since Kang Ryumin is a werewolf, he can't touch silver so he's holding Kang Cheol's hand. Martin turned back to witness something horrible. Kang Cheol and Kang Ryumin is in their real form. Vampire and Werewolf. Without wasting time, they stabbed on Martin's chest multiple times. They pierced his heart and gave him merciless death.
The power of dagger was multiplied because of the special full moon which helped them to Kill Martin.
After Killing Martin, Kang Ryumin turned to human form and burst into tears while hugging Kang Cheol. Sooyun was frozen on the spot. Her lips got numb so she wasn't able to speak. She was totally confused.
Finally Kang Ryumin broke the hug.

Kang Ryumin : Thank you so much my brother. *Crying like a baby*

Sooyun : What's going on? *Finally she was able to speak.

Kang Cheol : I will explain you everything.

*Saying that, he started explaining everything.

AUTHOR'S POV

It's obvious that you all got confused by the sudden action of Kang Cheol and Kang Ryumin. Kang Cheol is explaining everything to his baby. Let's not disturb them, I'll explain what happened.
So, you all know that Kang Cheol used to visit Martin's place when he was in Norway.
7 years ago, One day he went there as usual but he didn't found him there instead of that he heard a hissing sound of someone. He headed towards the direction from where the sound was coming. He reached upstairs and entered inside a dark room. He saw a body crawling towards his leg. He got panicked and moved back. When he moved back, the person on the floor stopped crawling. He laid on the bare floor half naked and cried hysterically.
His condition was miserable so Kang Cheol convinced himself to make a move to endure that person. He walked closer to him and sat on the floor.

Kang Cheol : Hey! What happened to you? Sorry by the way what's your name?

?? : I'm Ka-Kang Ryumin. *Stuttering*
Please give me some wa-water I'm thirsty. AGH!

*Straight away, Kang Cheol opened his bag and took his water bottle and then gave it to Ryumin. He finished the whole bottle within seconds as if he was thirsty since years.

Kang Ryumin : Th-thank you so much.

Kang Cheol : Why are you here?

Kang Ryumin : Don't trust Martin!

Kang Cheol : Huh? *Confused*

Kang Ryumin : Please go. He will kill you if he see you with me.

Kang Cheol : I can't leave you here like this. Come with me.
Kang Ryumin : No- I can't He will kill her. *Crying*

Kang Cheol : Who?

Kang Ryumin : My love. She's been locked by him in a dark room but I don't know where it is. I tried to find her but I couldn't. He's using his black magic to control me. He's making me do bad deeds. I don't remember what exactly happens to me but when I come back to my sense, I'll see dead bodies laying on the floor with lots of bruises on it. It's like I've attacked them.

Kang Cheol : What do you mean?

Kang Ryumin : I'm a werewolf. *He made a sad face* but don't worry, I won't hurt you. I'm the prince of Primordial werewolf pack. Martin killed all my clan members and made me his slave because I am emotional. I am the youngest in the family and I am not like other werewolfs. I never tried hurting a human intentionally.

Kang Cheol : You are werewolf? But you are in human form?

Kang Ryumin : Yeah we can disguise ourselves. I can disguise myself into human form whenever I need. I'm the powerful werewolf of Primordial pack but still I couldn't protect my love. *Sobs* Martin, that
motherfkr b!+(# attacked me with his magic.

KANG CHEOL'S POV
I feel pity for this man. I still can't believe that Martin is a bad guy. All these years, he was treating me nicely. Well how can I believe this werewolf afterall he's my enemy. No, I don't think that he's lying. He can kill me here itself without wasting time. I should help him. I should find the mystery behind Martin. It's like a riddle.
*End of POV*

Kang Cheol: come with me. Let's find your love.

Kang Ryumin: No I'm scared. I can't lose her.

??: Do you need my help?

AUTHOR'S POV
They heard a female voice outside the room. The girl came inside and stood infront of them. Kang Cheol and Kang Ryumin were clueless. They've never seen this girl before. She's a pretty girl with a killer attitude on her face.
*End of POV*

Kang Cheol: Who are you?

??: I'm Choi Yoonjin, adopted daughter of Martin.

*After hearing that, Kang Ryumin crawled back because he is scared. Yes a werewolf is scared, not about his dead. He's scared to lose his love.

Choi Yoonjin: Hey I'm your friend. I also want to fulfill my revenge against Martin.

Kang Cheol: How can we believe you?

Choi Yoonjin: I know you guys won't believe me but it's true. I am here to take my revenge from him for killing my family.
My parents were prognosticators. They were so talented in predicting the future of everyone. My brother had skills in tarot card reading. He was a fortune teller. We were living in countryside. A happy family until Martin appeared in my life for taking the treasure of Tremere clan from us as we were protecting it.

Kang Cheol: Treasure of Tremere clan?

Choi Yoonjin: Yes. Tremere clan is known for being powerful but people doesn't know the magical powers of Tremere clan which they do with a purple crystal ball. They can exchange the spirits of people, can control anyone without opening their mouth, They can change a human to a monster if they want and also they can win the world with this crystal as it's one of the most powerful thing which exist in this world.

Kang Cheol: Huh? Your family was protecting it? How?

Choi Yoonjin: We are the servants of Tremere clan. We were protecting it from enemies.

Kang Cheol: Huh?

Choi Yoonjin: It's not time for explaination. Take Ryumin out from here. I'll manage everything.

Kang Cheol: Can we trust you?

*Straight away, Choi Yoonjin took a knife and made a cut near her neck and hand.