LOVE IS PASSION

*At Sooyun's home.
*In the Morning*

AUTHOR'S POV
Minso is helping Mrs Kim in kitchen for preparing breakfast for everyone. Woohyun is still asleep as he didn't slept properly when Sooyun was in hospital. After few minutes, Mrs Kim told Minso to wake him up to have breakfast. Minso headed towards his room.
*End of the POV*

Minso: Yah! Wake up.

Woohyun: *no response from him*

Minso: Mom is calling you! Wake up!

Woohyun: *still not responding*

Minso: YAH! HURRY UP YOU BAG OF ROTTEN TRASH!!

Woohyun: Mm~~ * Covered himself with his duvet and turned to opposite side back facing Minso*

*But this time, Minso was not able to control herself from being annoyed as she hates repeating things more than twice. She kicked his ass with all her strength and made him fall down from the bed.

Woohyun: YAH! You lil beast!

Minso: Yeah I am BEAST. Now get up and come downstairs YOU NASTY PIG!!

*She went out from the room stomping her feet in anger.

Woohyun's POV
Why did I fell for this woman? I mean how? Oh my butt hurts agh. Is she the twin sister of Do Bong Soon? Who taught her these Kungfu techniques. Sooyun was right! She is dangerous. Mm I've to go downstairs aish!

*End of Woohyun's POV*

AUTHOR'S POV
Kang Cheol and Sooyun are the cringiest and clingy couple ever exist unlike Woohyun and Minso who treats each other like rivals. Well this is the way how they show love for each other.
*End of POV*

Mrs Kim: Woohyun, have your breakfast. We have to visit Kang Cheol's home. I miss my daughter.

Woohyun: Okay mom

Minso: I'll get ready. *excited*

Woohyun: Don't spend whole day you PIG! *He walks away from there*

Minso: Aish this brat *annoyed*

Mrs Kim: *chuckles* Why are you both fighting 24/7?

Minso: Umm he is calling me beast, pig everything. *Whining*

Mrs Kim: Don't fight like high school kids. What about the marriage?

Minso: I've told about him to my mom and she's happy with this relationship.

Mrs Kim: Then we shouldn't wait for long.

*Minso's face turned pinkish.

*Time Skip*

*At Kang Cheol's home

POV: Sooyun was staring and admiring the beauty of Kang Cheol's sleeping figure. It's 9am but he is sleeping peacefully. Sooyun didn't disturbed him as he was spending whole time with Sooyun in the hospital without sleeping. She starts caressing on his soft cheeks and her eyes fell on his lips which made her blush. After sometime, Kang Cheol opened his eyes.

*End of POV*

Kang Cheol: I opened my eyes to see the most beautiful woman in this universe.

Sooyun: *blush* Ehe- *hides her face on Kang Cheol's chest*

Kang Cheol: *Chuckles* Aigoo my baby got shy.

Sooyun: No No. *She gets up from bed and headed towards the bathroom to do her morning routine.

*Kang Cheol stood up from the bed and headed towards another bathroom. Today he doesn't have to cook breakfast as there is maid.

*Time Skip*