Route 7~ Vox🍋

My eyes fluttered open, my body fighting the urge to wake up. What was I doing yesterday? Vox and I went-

Before I could reflect on yesterday's events, I felt an arm snake around my waist, pulling me closer to them. I suddenly remembered everything and looked over at Vox, whose captivating eyes were staring into mine. I smiled at him and said groggily, "Good morning Vox."

He sighed and pulled me even closer. "Good morning, y/n. I hope you slept well~" Vox said, his screen flickering a bit. Within seconds, I was flush against his chest. My heart hammered in my chest as he purred my name with a gentleness and lustfulness that was laced with honey.

I chuckled slightly, feeling my face flush a bright red. Vox put a clawed finger under my chin and whispered, "When I arrived in Hell, I had felt so, so empty. Yes, being friends with Valentino and Velvet was rewarding, but I still couldn't find anything to fill my husk of a body." I blinked at him, listening to his edgy monologue in silence. 

"And then you fell from grace right in front of Val's limo. And my whole world changed. I found a reason to wake up the next morning," he said, our lips nearly a breath away. I could feel his heart racing against my chest as his other hand traveled up my neck, leaving small claw marks. "Vox," I simply breathed. I couldn't find any words to describe how I felt.

What felt like an hour only took a second. Vox's screen pulsed as he opened his mouth, revealing a long, electric blue tongue. If I hadn't known Vox, I'd have compared it to The Ring. He finally closed the distance, his screen meeting my lips.

He shifted his body so he was on top of me, a hand on my waist and the other cupping my cheek. His tongue easily found mine, lustfully diving in. I felt my face heating up again as I clutched onto his body, my own claws digging into his suit. He chuckled against my lips, giving them a nip with his teeth. I accidentally let out a small moan, which sent sparks of electricity from Vox to me.

I didn't ever want to breathe for air as long as Vox was with me. He traced circles on my neck, sending a shiver down my spine. His other hand was digging into the side of my waist. He held onto me like the world would end if he didn't. Vox removed his hands suddenly and I let out a soft whine against his tongue. As I opened my eyes, I saw him removing his jacket, leaving only his vest and dress shirt. He tossed his jacket on the floor and started to unbutton his vest. But I couldn't stand just watching. I sat up quickly, startling Vox, and dove in for another kiss. While I kissed him eagerly, I slashed open his vest and shirt; tearing away his bowtie and throwing them all on the floor.

I opened my eyes to see him straddling me with a wide grin. "Playful, are we?" he purred, a bit of danger behind his smile. I only returned it and teased, "Just for you." I already knew my face was bright red as I looked his chest up and down. Every part of him was eye candy. Vox clicked his tongue and loomed over me, tracing a claw down my chest. "Well if we're taking shirts off, I see that we're still not even, y/n," he purred.

I didn't know what to say, but before I could respond to him, he slashed his claws through my shirt and any top undergarments I had on, leaving us both topless. Cold air brushed against my chest as Vox leaned down, pinning my hands above my head.

He chuckled as he leaned down ever so slowly, keeping eye contact for as long as he could. Suddenly, I felt his tongue against my stomach, trailing up my torso. I gasped, my breaths becoming ragged and short. Once he reached my throat, he dipped in for a kiss, our saliva mixing once more. 

I freely moaned against his lips which sent another spark through our bodies. His tongue explored every inch of my mouth before retracting and tracing a small heart in saliva on my cheek. I desperately wanted to touch him, but with my hands pinned down with such strong hands, there was nothing I could do. He flashed another smile at me as he teasingly trailed his claws down my torso and stomach. Once he reached my pants, he took his sweet time unzipping them and pulling them down.

At this point, I needed him NOW. "Vox," I whispered, my voice hoarse. He gave me a quick glance before saying, "Does y/n want me to move faster?" I hissed at him as he clearly knew the answer.

Once my pants were finally removed, leaving me in my undergarments, Vox unbuckled his own pants and slipped them off. He leaned down and peppered me with kisses on my face, chest, and thighs. At one point, I heard a soft groan against my thigh with the familiar feeling of his tongue traveling up my leg. I squirmed under his touch, whines and moans leaving my mouth.

His claw teased me under my undergarments, drawing out a moan. I arched my back as he dipped down and licked the outside of my underwear. "Vox!" I hissed in surprise. He looked at me through hooded eyes before purring, "You want me to stop? Alright then." He teasingly pulled away and released my hands, sliding off of me.

I took my chance and almost tackled him to the bed, kissing him and moving my hand under his garments, feeling his member and successfully earning a groan from Vox; frozen under me. "Y/n..." he groaned, my name sounding like sugar on his lips. I moved my kisses to his neck and nipped him until I tasted the sharp scent of blood. His member became harder and harder as I felt it and gently rubbed it. Another bolt of electricity shot through me as Vox's hands roamed my body.

I didn't know how much I needed this until right now. All that could be heard from his room was the rocking of his bed and the moans from both of us. It was Heaven in Hell. But the sweetness ended as someone pounded on Vox's door.

"VOX! YOU BETTER HAVE SOME TRACKS FOR ME!"

We both sighed as Vox reluctantly rolled out of bed and put decent clothing on. "Coming, Val," he called. I hurried to put clothing on too, temporarily borrowing clothes from Vox's closet. Even if all of Hell knew what we had just done, I would never love anyone more than Vox.

A/N: I'm not good at writing lemon, especially with a character who could be a guy or girl. :P So please bear with me! Especially with Vox's head literally being a TV. I had to get creative. TvT