Route 12~ Velvette🍋

On the way inside the V's tower, Velvette was nuzzled against me, shooting sharp glares at anyone who looked at me, all the while sneaking in kisses to my cheek and neck. We hopped in an elevator and rode it to the rooftop.

"Why are we going up this high?" I asked in between her loving kisses. She breathed lightly on my neck, goosebumps rising. "I want to show you something special."

She traced my skin and hummed, "I was supposed to show you at our date, but that snake bitch ruined our evening of passion." I felt my face heat up as she looked at me with these big puppy eyes. I chuckled as the elevator doors finally opened with a ding.

A warm gust of air rushed in to meet us as we walked onto the rooftop. The crimson sky glowed bright as we walked to the edge. I quickly glanced over the edge before taking a step back. Velvette walked up to me and took my chin in her hand, turning it to face a billboard in Pentagram City. My eyes widened as I saw what was on it.

My name was in bright, cursive, neon letters, with hearts all around it and a picture of Velvette in her new clothing line. I was speechless. As I stood staring at the bright billboard, she sidled up next to me and moved her hand down my back slowly and confidently.

I looked to her with flushed cheeks as she asked sweetly, "Do you like it?" Before I could answer, she mumbled, "If you don't, I'll kill the bitches who put it up."

I laughed and swept her up in a hug, twirling her around on the rooftop. I heard her giggle when I set her down as she adjusted her pigtails. "Are you crazy?" I exclaimed. I leaned down and planted a kiss on her lips. She pulled me closer, her nails raking up my back, surely leaving scratch marks. I flushed even more as she gently bit my lip.

Before I knew it, her tongue was in my mouth and she was on top of me as we sprawled out on the rooftop. Despite the screams from the streets below, she was my only focus. She was almost like the sun. So, so bright. I tried to flip her over, but she pinned me down, content with laying on top of me.

She leaned back, a string of saliva connecting our mouths. I let out a much needed breath as she said, licking her lips, "I've been waiting for this."

She dove in for another kiss, cupping my face in her hands. I moaned as she got me under her spell again. I could barely move as she unzipped her shirt and tossed it aside. She was my love. My life.

She ripped my shirt apart and planted kisses all along my neck and chest, spending a particular amount of time there. "Vel," I managed to say before she moved along to my navel. My breath hitched in my throat.

She kissed my navel and sat up on my legs, giving me a devilish smile. My eyes fell on her breasts, although I tried to keep eye contact.

And in this moment, I took my chance and pounced on her, pinning her arms down as she laughed and exclaimed, "No fair!" I silenced her with a kiss, sweet and hungry. I felt her hum against my lips in approval.

I used one hand to pin her arms while I used the other arm to shamelessly feel her body, tracing every curve and relishing every piece. She giggled under me and breathed, "So bold~"

I leaned back and tried to tease her, crossing my arms and laughing, "Would you prefer I wasn't?"

She sat up and pouted, "Oh, stop teasing and kiss me, Y/N."

The next few minutes were the closest thing to heaven in this hellscape. Clothes were scattered across the rooftop and it was safe to say we BOTH had to crawl to the elevator, shaking and sore.

Once we had successfully remembered how to walk, we hopped in Velvette's room and quickly locked the door and we flopped on the bed, both letting out a breath. She turned over to me and planted a kiss on my cheek.

"I would be lost without you, Y/N," she sighed, lazily eyeing me up and down. I nuzzled up close to her and breathed in, never wanting to leave. She twirled her hair around her finger and simply stared at me.

Perhaps in the silent tension, she frowned and splayed out and sighed, "I hate it here."

I propped myself up on my elbow and asked, "Really? You're an overlord and have it made here." Velvette gave a dry laugh and said bitterly, "We're in Hell. We both did terrible things on earth. This may seem like paradise for the powerful, but don't you ever wish you didn't have to worry about getting shot every day?" She turned towards me. "Don't you ever long for the constant tension and worry to disappear?" 

Her eyes were sad. Stressed and worried. Someone who had spent years in hell and would suffer an eternity more. Someone who would constantly worry about power and punishment and exterminations. Someone so young facing an eternity of hell.

Velvette groaned and rubbed her eyes. "What I would give to die," she said.

"What?" I asked, blinking at her. Velvette stared back as if she hadn't meant to say that. "I mean, death certainly seems better than keeping up with Val and Vox and the fuckhole we're stuck in."

Vel pulled a sucker out of her pocket and popped it in her mouth, staring up at the ceiling. I wish I could help her. What could I do? What could I do?

I had to save her.