Route 13~ Valentino🍋

Holy shit.

A beautiful crimson diamond ring sparkled up at me, small diamonds lining the golden band. Val cupped the ring in his spindly fingers, looking up at me with a loving, hopeful, and slightly lustful expression.

This was actually happening.

"This may be a little sudden..." Val said, breaking the silence. His face flushed as he looked up at me. His second pair of arms caressed my curves as he said in a sultry tone, "You've turned my hell into heaven just by your presence, amorcito. I want to spend the rest of my afterlife with you."

I felt butterflies flutter in my stomach as his arms roamed my body, desperate for an answer. "Val," I started, my voice wobbly as he pulled me closer. "Mi vida," he purred, his wings enveloping me in his warmth. He kissed me gently but passionately, his tongue slipping its way into my mouth.

As soon as he pulled away, I nuzzled my head into his neck fluff. He squeaked and said lovingly, "My love, Y/N... will you do me the incredible honor of spending your afterlife with me?" He flashed the ring again, the sparkling diamond reflecting off of his glasses.

I looked him in the eyes. A sinner who once thrived for the thrill of violence and other... atrocities. Willing to change himself just for me. Willing to lose his friends and his power for me. Me.

My heart fluttered as I simply said, "Of course."

The next moment went by in a blur. He spun me around, peppering my face with kisses and nuzzling up against me. I couldn't help but laugh as he dizzily stumbled back against the chaise.

With a grin, he plopped me on his lap, delicately taking my hand and slipping the crimson ring on. It was a bit big, but nothing we couldn't fix.

"Oh, Y/N," he exclaimed, kissing me deeply once more. I felt my face heat up as he held me in his embrace. Once the kiss was broken, we simply sat in each others presence.

Val slowly released me from his gently grip and asked, "Wanna grab a drink? On me." His smile was the widest I had ever seen.

"Why would I turn down such an opportunity?" I said, chuckling as Val beamed.

Val took my hand and kissed it, brushing his lips against the ring. With passionate and flaming eyes, he looked up and said, "Y/N, my love, soul, and heart belongs to you."

We sat and kissed for a long time, taking in this blissful moment of peace and love. If I had told myself a few months ago that I was marrying a pimp-turned-good in Hell, I would've laughed and turned myself in to the looney bin.

We gently pulled away and I heard him squeak with satisfaction, pulling me close. He played with my hair and moved his hands around my body, the hairs on my neck raising.

He squeaked again and excitedly said, "Velvette will make you the most stunning outfit for the wedding!" I burst out laughing at this off topic sentence. "She'll spare no expense and you'll look ravishing. It'll be hard not to take you at the altar." I giggled as he leaned close and licked around my lips.

"Well I bet you'll look just as handsome," I said, my voice wobbly as my heart started to race. Val clicked his tongue and grazed his teeth against my neck. An electric spark sprung through me like lightning. "No, no, mi vida," he purred, gently sucking on my skin.

I sucked in a quick breath, fighting the urge to let out any noise. He made quick work and soon he was nipping at my collarbone, letting out quiet groans that sent shivers up my spine. I looked down and saw his glowing pink eyes staring at me, lust written all over them. I gave him a nod as he wrapped me in his wings, almost like a cocoon.

He dove in, first tearing off my shirt and tossing it aside like it was nothing. He hummed as my chest was fully exposed. But he didn't stare for long and was back to nipping, kissing, and licking. I bit back a moan and I knew he could tell.

He raised his head to mine and purred, "Aw, mon amor, why are you holding back?" I swallowed the lump in my throat, his voice low and husky. "Let it out, Y/N."

At the mention of my name, I couldn't hold back anymore. All the sounds and noises I was quietly trying to suppress came out like a tsunami. The two of us moved in rhythm and in sync, the entire world around us fading. The concept of Heaven and Hell was nothing to us; it practically unraveled around us, the stars falling out of the sky and the buildings disappearing.

And surprisingly, I felt no shame being as loud as I possibly could. I didn't care who could hear. I didn't care who judged us. If it were us against the world, so be it, as long as he was by my side.