Route 7~ Velvet🍋

We arrived at Velvet's apartment, the both of us absolutely drenched in blood. As we walked inside, Velvet peered at her acrylics and whined, "Ugh. My nails are covered in dried blood! We need showers ASAP." I looked at my own fingernails and cringed. "Do you want the first shower Vel?" I asked. Velvet undid her bloody space buns and let her hair fall to her knees. She smirked and said in an innocent voice, "We could save our water bill if we take one together, y/n."

I whirled toward her, blushing madly and surprise painted on my face. She looked at me through her lashes with her alluring red eyes I had fallen in love with. She tilted her head and cooed, "Pretty please?" With her puppy dog eyes, I eventually gave in. I bit my lip slightly and softly said, "Just this once."

Now it was Velvet's turn to be surprised. She cast a side glance at me and stuck her tongue between her fingers with a giggle. I tensed up, knowing that the blush was returning. "Well y/n, the water won't get any warmer if we just keep standing here. And Satan knows we won't get all this blood off just sitting and chatting," Velvet said, gently grabbing my hand and showing me her huge bathroom.

The walls were covered in black tiles while the floor was made of marble. She had an enormous vanity covered with makeup. She had a bath to the left, while the shower was to the right. And not like it was unexpected, but all the hardware was made of gold.

"You like it? Velvet asked, starting the shower. "It's beautiful," I said, still admiring the room. Velvet giggled as the room started to rise in temperature and the mirror fogged up. Velvet ran her fingers up my chest until one was under my chin. She then dove in for a kiss hungrily, as if she had been starved of affection for years.

She licked my lips and bit them. I couldn't tell if it was fresh or dried blood I tasted, but I wanted more. I cupped her cheeks and equally returned the kiss with a few nips here and there. Velvet let out a soft moan, her hands snaking around my waist and pulling me flush against her. Eventually, I wrapped my arms around her with my claws getting tangled in her hair. Velvet undid my shirt and any undergarments I had on with surprising ease.

I chuckled against her lips as I returned the favor by zipping her dress off, it falling to the floor. We both stood so, so close to each other as we admired the other's body. Velvet dove in for another kiss, this time her tongue exploring every bit of my mouth, finding my own tongue and dancing with it.

I felt her hands move from my waist to my hips, playing with the hem of my underwear, trying to tease me. I let a tiny moan as she stretched it and suddenly ripped it off. Her hands found my ass, her claws leaving small scratches as she massaged me. I sliced the hem of her underwear and tossed it aside, breaking the kiss to get air.

She pushed me against the fogged glass of the shower door and let her hands roam over my body with a smirk on her lips. She planted several loving kisses against my cheek and opened the door to the sound of rushing water. We both stumbled inside as the door slammed shut. The warm water hit us both as we embraced each other.

I couldn't ask for a better way to take a shower. Our hair became wet and our bodies slick and shiny. Velvet pulled me to her, locking me in another kiss and digging her claws into my back. We were doused in water as I finally was able to let my own hands wander. Velvet moaned against my mouth as I stroked her chest, taking one of her breasts and squeezing it ever so slightly. Velvet detached the kiss and made her way to my neck, kissing and nibbling it with her fangs.

That one action made me weak in the knees and I braced myself against Velvet, letting out another moan. "You taste perfect~" Velvet purred, licking my neck and chest. She giggled and slowly traced her claws down my stomach to my crotch. I tensed again, digging my teeth into Velvet's neck to keep in another moan. My stomach flip-flopped as her hand started toying with me under the raining water. 

Velvet giggled and said, her breath ragged, "I love you sincerely, y/n. In every way." I couldn't tell if I was crying or the shower's water was running down my face. I had never heard her say something so personal and so loving toward me. It was like seeing the sun after years in the dark. I kissed her again, unable to say anything.

With one of her hands toying with me, I decided it was only fair I return the favor. I placed my hand near her entrance. She gasped and clung to me as I dipped my finger inside for only a moment, as we both nearly slipped on the wet tiles. We both laughed, but water nearly choked both of us. After turning the shower knob, the water finally stopped and Velvet gave me one quick peck on the lips. We giggled as Velvet took a plush pink towel and wrapped it around both of us.

We opened the bathroom door and flopped down on Velvet's bed. She took her massive duvet and cuddled up to me under it. "Don't you have your live stream to tend to?" I teased, tangling my legs with hers. She laughed and said, "They can wait one day, y/n." I laughed with her, noticing that my name on her lips was the sweetest thing I had ever heard.

A/N: aww what a lovely display of affection :3 This is in no way sickening :)