Route 8~ Velvette

It was the most beautiful sight. Velvette was standing with a pistol in her left hand and a glowing bomb in her right. She laughed and tossed her curls with the pistol as she pulled the pin of the bomb and tossed it at a group of rouge imps. As the explosion went off, she laughed and spun her pistol around her fingers.

She winked at me and licked her lips, her pigtails flaring out from the smoke and fire behind her. "Now that the lowlifes are taken out, how about we have a little fun, y/n?" she purred, dropping the pistol and wrapping her arms around me.

I let out a low whine as she peppered my neck and face with long kisses. "Special kisses for my special sinner~" Velvette whispered, her breath warm and familiar.

And then, like a bucket of cold water to the face, I gasped and rolled onto the hard floor. I gasped, my hand reaching for my neck, remembering the kisses planted there.

Oh. Just a dream...

"Y/n!" Velvette called, scrambling to to peek over the edge of her bed. I rubbed my temples and gave her an embarrassed grin. She giggled and slid off the bed. She helped me up and kissed my cheek. My heart fluttered as she batted her lashes at me.

"Sooo, how'd you sleep?" she asked as she made her way to her wardrobe. She gave me a side eye and blushed. I stood up and said, "I dreamt of you."

Velvette turned back to me as she opened the wardrobe doors. "Of... me?" she asked softly. "I mean, I know that we had some fun in the shower and all... but you really dreamt of me?"

Her eyes glistened in the light and I made my way to her, nodding and saying, "I'm so glad I ended up with you, Velvette." Her face was bright red, and as I gave her a soft, delicate kiss on the lips, I felt her face heat up even more.

Eventually, we pulled away and she placed a hand on her hip, giving me a mischievous smile. "Mm, I'd love another round y/n, but I gotta get back to my followers~" I rolled my eyes and she laughed. "You're not the only one that loves me," she cooed, slipping on a shirt and stepping into a pair of pants.

After Velvette tied up her pigtails and applied more makeup than humanely possible, she turned to me and grinned. "You can be in my livestream again!"

I chuckled nervously, "I don't know Velvette. What if it's a bad idea?" She laughed and teased, "Nonsense. You never have any bad ideas, hun."

She gave my hand a tight squeeze and I returned it with a smile. She planted a kiss on my cheek which only made me melt even more.

Just as she was setting up her phone, a loud knock arrived at her door. Velvette hissed and snapped, "Who the fuck is it?" A wave of electricity came from Vox's voice as he snapped back, "It's me you idiot. You're supposed to review new fashion looks Val has." He groaned and mumbled, "Why am I the messenger boy?"

Velvette snarled and threw a stiletto at the door. She hissed, "Fuck off! Just approve them all!" Vox yelled, "Why are you neglecting your one fucking job? Is y/n with you? Is that why you're slacking off?"

The silence between the two of us spoke volumes. "So? Y/n can stay with me!" Velvette insisted, flushing red. I didn't want to interrupt the two overlords, but I'd rather look at fashion looks than be in a livestream...

"Not if you want your life! We made contracts and this is the one thing you have to do! So get the hell out before I break down the door and drag you to Val! I'm sure he's already on the way!" Vox yelled, pounding his fist on the door again. Lucifer... he really wasn't in a good mood.

"Velvette, it's okay, I can stay here while you do that. Don't put your job on the line because of me," I said, placing a hand on her shoulder. She gave me a warm smile before standing and snarling at Vox, "Fine! Just gimme a minute!"

She grabbed her phone from the setup and added a small necklace with the letter V on it. She also double checked her hair in the mirror before turning towards me. "I'm sorry, y/n, I gotta go. I swear I'll be back in a few hours! Make yourself at home. I'll bring back some snacks later, I promise," Velvette said, eyes sparkling at me. I was about to respond as Vox yelled, "Velvette! So help me-"

Velvette shouted, "Okay! I'm coming! Someone needs a battery charge."

"I heard that, Velvette!" Vox growled as Velvette left the room, giving me another flustered look before shutting the door behind her.

A/N
Sorry this chapter was short! Next Velvette chapter will be better, I promise!