The fuck boy

I turn the final road to my house, feeling the tension knots in my shoulders and almost prevent a head-on collision with a familiar mustang.

The car stood there, like it had broken down. I noticed the man changing the right rear tire.
So, at least I wasn't the only one having a bad day.

I noticed the outline of the bicep poking through his shirt and the way his tight police uniform hugged his torso and the three silver stars on his shoulder. The car belonged to my brother-in-law Ambar, but this wasn't him. This was not my brother-in-law but he was a sight for sore eyes in his khaki police uniform. He tilted his head to a side as I get a glimpse of his face under the setting sun.

A rush of memories come fading down, as I remember him to be Ambar's friend that had taken and filed my final confession in my ex-husband's case. The ex-husband that kidnapped his own son.

I stopped the car a little further to his and got down.

"Hey, you need anything?" I ask as he turns to look at me and gets up, wiping his hands with his trousers.

Yukkk...

He looka at me, his eyes trailing over my outlines, as I stood there wearing a white crop top with a formal grey pencil skirt ending just below my knees. A hint of lust and wanton takes over his grey eyes, with a shining hint of green.

"Oh Hi... I looked at you, and I guess that was everything a man could need or even ask for." He says with a flirty smile, extending his hand for a shake as I burst out laughing.

"Hahahaha... Oh my God... Does that line actually work on girls?" I say putting my hand in his.

"So, you were genuinely asking to help and not hook up?" he says looking flatter than the tire he had just replaced.

"Oh my God, Avinash... You don't remember me do you?" I say as he seems to be brainstorming, while I had just read his name from the batch on his uniform.

"Oh Yeah, Ofcourse I remember you... Who won't remember such a fire in his bed..." he says and I hold my stomach laughing even harder as he seems perplexed.

"Okay... Stop... I can feel the second hand humiliation already... Just stop embarrassing yourself... I am Samayra's sister and recognized Ambar's car and... also I know you when I came down to the station for..." I was saying as he intervened.

"Your son's kidnapping." He says as I nod. By his expression of sympathy, he remembered what my ex-husband did to me, but he didn't mention about it. He was impressively quick to catch up and cover.

"So, you're not dumb... Just a..." I was saying but paused as his cheeks turn a shade of bright pink as he rubs the back of his head.

"I'm sorry... I just..." he says as I shake my head.

"All good... When you're done with the tire, you can come to the house... It's that one..." I say pointing to the fourth house down the street.

"I know, Ambar went in there... I didn't want to watch him try and talk to his wife. He's a mess... She's a mess... It's not going to be nice." He says as I realize that he had a point. Samayra had a miscarriage after trying for almost a year to conceive and she's broken. She is the spoiled brat and usually breaks other people with her words when she's broken, but this time Ambar was being a tool as well.

"Makes sense. Plus they need to figure this out on their own. But why are they here?" I ask.

"Samayra told his mom that she'll come here after work..."

"But she's not there. I just got off the call with her and she would have mentioned if she was there, not to mention my son would obviously be heard in the background."