The plot

The plot of Land was a square comprising of two different smaller plots bought together as one, with a small one bedroom two storey house still standing in a ruined condition.

"You're planning to demolish this?" I ask as he nods.

"I think we can reuse the brick. It's not that old." He says as I go and look around.

"Not for foundation, though. So tell me what do you need?"

"Nothing too large, but still luxurious." He says as I take out my tab and start making notes about the number of bedrooms, study, requirements from kitchen and pantry.

"Gym?" I ask as he nods.

"And a swimming pool. Oh and the master bedroom should have a bathtub big enough for two people." He says as I nod.

"Garden? Trees? Type of plantation?"

"You can cover the front in a fancy garden. Like grass and flowers, but I need a small space for vegetables in the backyard."

"Like a kitchen garden?" I ask amazed as he nods looking at me.

"What's wrong?"

"I thought this was a bachelor's pad."

"I have a bachelor's pad. I need a home." He says looking at the space infront of me.

"And a wife and kids?" I ask.

"Wife maybe but yes to the kids. I want to adopt. Give a life I didn't get." He says as I bite my lower lip trying to cover the feeling in my core.

This is not the guy, I thought him to be.

"Parking space?" I ask as he nods.

"For a bike and a car and one extra for guests etc. like you have at your house."

"Driveway leading to the main door or you want to park and walk through the garden like at our house."

"Park and walk and do we have space for that gazebo think you have? It's nice for rainy season and stuff"

"No, but we can make a small raised space in the garden for four chairs, a table and cover with a big adjustable umbrella. It'll need changing from time to time though. They have a short life." I say and he nods.

"Add that." He says as I nod.

"Anything else?" I ask as he holds out his hand.

"Come here." He says leading me towards the shabby old house. I take his hand and follow him as he opens the door and we walk in. He shuts the door after me.

"Are you an option?" he asks in his husky low voice towering over me.

"Get the lube and condoms from the car." I say as he smiles and nods.

"Give me a second." He says and walks out as I look around the house that was previously here noticing the counters and POP designs on the roof. He's right, It wasn't that old.

The door behind me opens as he locks and walks in.

"It's not that old. We can use the brick for parking garage and..." I was saying as he threw the bag on the kitchen island and lifted me up, meeting my lips with his. He kissed me like he was starving, as I closed my eyes and put my arms around him, my one hand on his neck and the other tangled in his hair as he picked me up like I weighed nothing, turning my insides into goo.

He placed me on the kitchen counter unable to part our lips, as our tongues fought a battle for control. He unbuttoned his shirt, while kissing me and unbuttoned his pants before tugging on my top, breaking our kiss, long enough to get oxygen and taking off my top as he slipped my bra under to reveal my boobs fisting them, his lips abandoning mine to plant sift wet kisses down my neck, sucking over my collar bone.

"Ahh.." I moaned as he lifted my skirt above my waist and ripped my panties in two.

"Avinash..." I complained as his hand roamed over my core making my thoughts go haywire.

"I need you." He growled.

"Take me." I said as his finger plunged in me. I put my hand over his, stopping him.

"Your cock." I demanded looking in his eyes confident of my words as his lips tilted in a smile. He reached for the lube taking a good amount as he looked at the monster he was stroking in his hand.

"Lay back." He said, as I kept my head on the old dirty kitchen island as he hovered over me, suckling on my nipple.

"Keep your eyes open." He said looking at me as I nodded. He positioned himself on the opening and slid his thick tip inside as I saw stars, screaming.

"AHhh... Oh Yes..." I said as I felt his lips on my neck as he pushed more, pulling out and then going a little deeper.

"I'm going all in." he announced plunging hard as I felt him fill me up to the hilt and above it, if that was possible.

"How does it feel?" He said nibbling on my earlobe, still inside me as I desperately move my hips for some action.

"Soo... Good..." I say as he kisses me again as I feel his hips thrust forward. He enters me deeper and fcks me harder with every longing stroke making me moan and scream his name.

"Oh... Sabina..." he groans as he picks up my legs and places my feet on his shoulders giving him deeper access as he pounds in me, kissing and biting every bit of my exposed skin on my neck and breasts, sucking on my nipples as I fisted his hair tightly feeling my peak approach as a feeling descends from my lower belly down my body reaching my core as I scream his name.

"Avinassshhh..." I moan feeling him continue as I ride down my oblivion with tinkling down my toes and shivering in my raised legs as he thrusts and pounds chasing his ecstasy.

"Sabina... Oh Sabina... yes..." he moans supporting his weight on both his arms around my sides as my nails start digging into his back as he pounds inside me.

"Ahhh... Ohhh..." I moan feeling myself drift away from the touch of tiles in my back or floor underneath me as his hands had me pinned to the ground as he paused breathing heavily, making me turn. He let me stand on the kitchen floor with my tits pressed into the cold dirty tiles of the island, my bra still on with my shirt nowhere to be seen. He held my hair in a make shift pony and slid himself inside me again, pounding my stretched out hole passionately enjoying every bit of it. He bit my back, sucking on every little skin and licking every little curve on my vertebra. He fucked me hard, and he fucked me good, as I felt myself stationed to the point by my hair in his hand stretching my neck backwards and his cock, filling me up with joy and the will to live.

"I'm there." He hissed near my ear biting on my shoulder as I bit my lip to avoid shouting in oblivion as I felt myself shudder.

"Scream for me." He says, as I feel his chest leaving the hovering feeling on my back and standing up straight to thrust his hips and I do as told. I scream in oblivion as he spills his warmth, his head falling on my back and his arms around me for support.

++++++++++