31. Acceptance

Avinash POV

"He has signs of Alzheimer. It's nothing serious as of yet, and the diagnosis was early and not very conclusive. The medicines seem to be working fine but I'll feel better if you check up on him from time to time." Vikram says lighting a cigarette as we stood on the terrace of the house he had shown me around.

"Signs?" I say leaning against the boundary wall.

"He has been a sharp lawyer all his life. Things started simple, from forgetting where he kept his keys, to displacement of important files. But he's been a good man all his life and signs of irritability and frustration started being a bit clearer. After a general check up and some basic pills to boost his nervous system, he's been fine." He says taking a puff and gesturing for me as I shake my head.

"We aren't sure?" I say as he nods.

"No, we are not sure. But I know even if we were sure my parents wouldn't tell me the truth, in fear that I'll leave my study and come back home." He says as I nod. It made sense.

"Keep an eye on him... and... if... this proceeds and he declines, I hope you know what it means for us." He says as I look at him with a chuckle.

"It's genetic, so we might have what... 20 years to live without forgetting where the keys are?" I say as we both break into laughter at the poor joke. He had dark humor too, and we were both on the brink of tears laughing at the thought of the possibility of carrying a gene that will decrease the quality of our life and make us a burden on our family. Not to mention, I was just getting my father back, and wouldn't want to loose him.

"Please invite me to your wedding, I'll take a leave and fly back." He says as I shake my head.

"We aren't getting married." I say as he looks at me confused.

"She's such a nice girl and you can't..."

"We both don't want to get married. Ever." I say as he shakes his head.

"Jeet uncle will kill you."

"He has given his permission for a live-in. It's just Naina aunty left." I say as he looks genuinely impressed by the way I could see the inner mucosa of his lips and his eyes wide.

"You're in luck, because Naina aunty doesn't have a better gossiping partner than me and Tarun."

"Tarun as in Samayra's ex? Ambar will kill me, before I see my child if I invite Tarun to the house." I say as he shakes his head.

"I was saying, that we were a good group, but I don't need Tarun to convince her. What's this about child now?" he says as I shake my head.

"SShhh... If you're mother hears it, I'll never be checking on your dad for you." I warn him as he smokes the last of the cigarette, before putting it out with his shoe.

"He is your dad, as well." He says as I nod.

"He will be. I need time."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"I'm gonna be an uncle." Vikram says as he runs to hug Sabina, who was in her office. He hands her a bouquet of light pink roses and keeps the box of chocolates on the table. Last night, he drove me back to my apartment and stayed the night with me. This morning, this is were he wanted to be.

Vikram wanted to meet her once, before he left tomorrow.

"You are already an uncle. I'm your Didi, long before he entered. So, your nephew Danish?" Sabina says getting up and reciprocating his hug.

"Ofcourse. But you know the joy of watching your parents become grandparents and letting their grandkids do, what you could never imagine doing. That'll be fun to watch." He says as my mind wanders to think of Ravdeep with my child, and the kind of relation they might share.

"I'm going to talk to Naina aunty and don't you worry about anything." He says before leaving.

"You stay here, and both of you don't enter the house until I tell you that it's safe." He says hugging Sabina once again, and shaking my hand before picking up his car key and walking out.

"You have a good brother." She says as I lean on the table.

"He is easy to talk to."

"Every gay man is easier to talk to than straight ones." Sabina says, as I pause. "There's just this comfort around them. Every girl should have a gay best friend."

"He's what?" I say half shocked.

"He's bisexual, but he's dating this guy Rishi and they're such a cool couple." Sabina says focusing on her laptop as I take the chair.

"Do his parents know?"

"Yes, his mom was a bit wary at first, but his dad was always supportive. Your dad was also involved in a lotnof court cases, where he supported the LGBTQ rights. Slowly, Kavita came around as well." She says as I nod.

Kavita is clearly the opposite of my mother.

No doubt, she was elated at having a straight son to get married and have grandkids from.

Indian moms...

"So, I was saying..." She says getting up to lock the door and walking to me. "I switched off the cameras."

She takes off her shirt and her bra throwing it away, walking towards me topless. I watch her boobs move and jiggle as I smirk.

"You're growing." I say as I pull her closer and suckle on her nipple as she moans loudly.

"Are they soar?" I make a loud sound sucking on it hard.

"No, just... ahh... Umm.. sensitive." She says and removes my shirt, carefully from the plaster. She kneals down, unbuckling my pants and boxers letting them pool at my feet as she kisses my crotch.

"Fuuucckk." I groan, as she smiles, taking hold of my member and kissing the tip, slowly sliding her tongue up the length. Her hands massaged my balls in slow motion as she slips me inside her mouth. She makes eye-contact before I throw my head backward in ecstasy.

"Sab..." I moan as she holds her breasts around my member squeezing it between and moving it over, rubbing to generate friction.

"Ohhh..." I say as she continues the motion, and I couldn't hold it further when she freed me from the grasp of her breasts, and took me in her mouth, going all the way deep into her throat.

"Ahhh..." I say raising my hips, as I shake my head. I blink and hold her up, removing her jeans and panties.

"Avi..." she moans, as I take her naked body from her waist with one hand and bite her ass.

"Ouucchh."

"This is where I want all my cum to go, for the rest of my life." I say putting a finger inside her wetness, and slowly lifting my hips to plunge inside.

I put the hand over her clit, and rub circles as she bounces over my thighs, her hips slapping over my balls as I look at her hair fall back on her naked back.

"Ahhh..." she screams, as I put pressure on her clit increasing the speed of my rubs as she starts pounding over my cock, in a furious chase of orgasm.

"Yesss..." I groan, coming inside her, feeling the walls clench around my dick. I convulse on the chair as she holds the arm of the chair for balance riding through her orgasm and mine.

"Ohhh..." she says as my limp dick finds a way out of the slipperiness and she falls back on my chest, in my lap. She curls her naked body as I push her hair away from her face.

"I love you." I say and kiss her forehead.

"Will my parents accept you and this child?" she says her finger scribbling something on my chest.

"They will." I say holding her face in my hands and looking into her eyes.

+++++++++