La Familia

Sabina POV

I open my eyes as the soft light pierces my lids and I stir to find a naked body enveloping mine. Snippets of last night run over my mind as I remember the toe curling orgasm, followed by pain and pleasure like it was my first time all over again.

"Umm.." I moan turning as I look at Avinash sleeping beside me, still very naked with his long hair falling over his eyes and his lips slightly parted.

I gently slide out of his arms feeling the cold over my exposed skin looking for my phone.

5:39 am.

Oh My God, I'm dead.

"Avinash..." I say as he groans.

"Hmmm..." he says turning to lie up straight as his 7 and half inches rise to a half mast.

"We have to go. My dad will be up." I say shaking him awake.

"Aahmm." He says turning away from me.

"Avinash, I'm dressing up and taking your bike if you don't get up." I say as his body goes still for a minute and he sits up.

"Calm down, Sab." He says as I get up and throw his clothes, aiming at his crotch.

"Yeah now, you don't want to see it." He says with a wicked grin as I shake my head.

"Let's go."

"It's a Saturday. Danish is with Samayra, doesn't have school and we don't have to turn up at our offices." He says slipping on his sweater and then gets up to wear his boxer and jeans.

"I have to answer to my parents, where I was last night."

"Tell them, you were out for a jog." He says as I huff.

"He's a detective. The best at that. I cannot enter wearing this."

"But we have time. Let's go." He says already dressed, and bag packed with blanket already inside as I was wearing my bra and jeans, turning my sweater upside down as he steps closer, hugging me from behind and kisses my shoulder.

"Are we up for today?" he asks as I frown.

"For?"

"You have to design a house for me?" he says as if I had forgotten and I kinda did.

"Today? Okay." I say wearing my sweater and turning to look at him as he puts his arms around me.

"Sorry for last night." He whispers.

"For?"

"Too early... I was just so..."

"Oh, It just means I was too good." I say with a wink as he chuckles and then turns looking me in the eye, and holding up my chin to kiss my lips.

"You were fantastic." He says holding out his hand for me to take as we walk back to his bike, kissing the side of my forehead and inhaling my scent.

+++++++++++

I had sneaked in very quietly while dad was out for his morning walk and mom was in the kitchen with Gina, and showered. I changed and woke up Danish and Samayra, getting my son ready for the day and leaving Samayra to her tryst with destiny when dad finds out she slept uptil 8.

"Mom." I say churning the lassi in the automatic machine.

"Yes, Sabby."

"Mom, that guy... Ambar's friend, what do you think of him?" I ask as she looks at me with narrow eyes.

"Did you fight with him? He's supposed to be on your police case and he's such a nice guy. Poor child, doesn't have a home or a family and instead of welcoming him here, you fought with him?" she starts rambling considering my previous track record with boys as dad keeps his newspaper down.