14. Caught?

Avinash POV

I ripped her thong off, unable to let her lips escape mine with desperation and need circulating my body, mixed in my blood and pumping me up with desire.

"Drawer..." she whispers tje location of condoms as I push myself up and look down at the glistening piece of heaven between her legs. I bit my lower lip and meet my eyes.

"I... want to taste you..." I say as she nods with an enlightened smile and throws her head back giving me access. I sit on my knees, as she laid on the desk with her thighs placed on my shoulders and my head sandwiched between her. I run my hand casually over the mound, as a shiver runs down her spine.

"Fuk Sabina... You make me lose my mind." I whisper and kiss her clit as she moans my name.

"Avviii..."

"Hmmm..." I say blowing air over her sensitive area as my finger slowly slips in.

"Oh baby..." she says her hand reaching out to tug on my hair. I hold before it could reach me.

"Should I tie it?" I say using tone of authority as she squirms. I take it as a yes and pick up a scarf, making her sit up, tying her wrists together and planting soft kisses along her neck as she falls back on the desk and my finger finds her opening, sliding in.

"Aaahhh..." she screams as I smile and bend down again to lick her center with the tip of my tongue, rolling it over the bundle of nerves that made her ecstatic over and over again.

"Ummm.." she moaned as I sucked on her clit, trying to close her thighs around my face as I smile and hold them with my hands allowing greater area of access as her legs tremble under my hold.

I roll the base of my tongue touching it across her mound before reaching the small nub that makes her go haywire and lapping it up. I put pressure with my tongue over her clit and flip it over and over again, hearing my name be screamed with desperation and want until her body convulses under me. Then, I don't give her time to reel out of the oblivion, letting my boner free from clothes and running it up her wetness for lubrication as I slide it in.

"Oh F**k Yes..." she screams as I smile picking her up, her tied wrists thrown on the back of my neck as she kisses me.

"You fit me like a glove..." I whisper over her lips as she smiles shyly, hiding her red cheeks away from me as she hugs me.

I hold her face and make her look me in the eyes as I feel myself lose control, pounding in her vagina in two small strokes. I feel my control loosen and spill my seeds inside her, with her eyes still baring into my soul.

+++++++++++++++++++++++

We cleaned up and dressed as my thoughts were pre-occupied by a lot of things. I look at my phone showing 4 missed calls from Ambar and immediately call back.

"Hey Am..."

"What the f**k, you know there's a camera in her office for her safety that is accessed from the phones of you, me and her father and you were all... giving her a head... Oh my God... I can't get it out of my brain... Oh MY GOD... She's like a sister to me."

"What you... you saw it?" I ask and look up at the cameras.

"I opened the app, saw that and immediately closed it. Then I called Jeet and kept him busy until a minute ago when making awkward conversation became hard and before he could guess I was trying to deviate him from something, I disconnected. Now, I'm gonna go delete that footage. Next time. Keep it in mind for God sake." He scolds me as I look at Sabina ready to leave as she nuzzles up next to me and I kiss her forehead.

"I heard that." Ambar speaks again, completely grossed out.

"Oh My God, I ... just whatever." I say and disconnect looking at her.

"Who was it?" she asks.

"From the office."

"Are we still on for the bar plan?"

"NO, we forgot about the camera and I need to do some damage control." I say as she looks shocked and realizes what has happened.

"Jeet Uncle!!" She says as I shake my head. "I checked the login history. He hasn't seen it yet. Let me take care of it." I say as she nods and picks her bag as I subtly follow her car upto the street down her house to make sure she reached safely before calling Ambar.

"What are you doing?" I ask.

"Packing and don't worry I took care of it." He says as I think for a while.

"I have a problem." I say as he ahems, in agreement of listening but unable to speak.

"Sabina is making me do crazy stuff, I've never done before." I say.

"Like oral?"

"No, yukk... Oh God Ambar STOP..." I say as he laughs.

"Oh... You are saying Yuk? I am thanking God because you didn't have the time to remove each other's shirts or I'd go blind." He says as I take a deep breath and he knows it just might be serious.

"I look into her eyes and..." I say trying to speak.

"And you see your world?" He interrupts.

"I cum instantly." I say as there is a pause on the other end.

"You need to take supplements for stamina?" He says.

"No, it's... I just... She makes me feel... I don't know bro...It's just with her."

"You cheated on her?" he questions getting angry.

"No, I wouldn't. Not in my dreams. But, it's just... You really want me to say it loud?" I say unable to explain, what was wrong with me as I add "It's not medical, Ambar. It's not about... I could go for 45-50 minutes before..."

"It's not medical. It's psychological you dumbass. You're in love and don't worry you'll slowly learn to be immune to those eyes and last long." Ambar says as I look up at the night sky and shake my head.

"Nope... That can't happen to me. I don't want that." I say rubbing my hands over my face.