8. A bit too long...

Avinash POV

Ambar always told me that Samayra has a possessive and stoic elder sister, but the moment I laid my eyes on her, nothing about her was stoic.

She laughed hiding the sadness, she smiled over the pain and she talked like she didn't give a damn because she cared too much.

"Let's walk so, I can get that dick." She says trying her best to appear non-chalant and brave as the pink tinge on her cheeks and the growing heat from her body told me how bothered she was and how this was a big deal for her.

"I think you're too drunk." I say as she takes the support of her hand and gets up to stand.

"No... I'm not. I'll walk in a straight line and prove otherwise." She says standing up as I sat up on the blanket watch her petite ass as she walks straight to the opposite tree without tripping and walks back to me.

"It wasn't straight." I say as her eyes go wide open.

"That's a lie." She says and comes to sit next to me.

"You don't want to do this. Do you?" she asks in a voice so low that it was barely audible.

"I'm a mother and..." she goes to say as I keep my finger on her lips.

"Ssshhhh... I want to do this more than anything in the world... But I forgot condoms and I don't risk it raw." I say as she nods ready to get up again.

"Okay. Let's go."

I hold her hand and pull her back as she falls over me.

"Go where?"

"Home." She says as I let my fingertips graze the nape of her neck and tug her hair behind her ear.

"Doesn't mean we can't do other stuff." I say as the embarrassment leaves her face, replaced by shyness as I put my leg twisting it with hers, rolling her to get on top.

"Ahhh.." she shrieks surprised as I chuckle.

"So, what is the Queen craving?" I ask as she looks up at the stars as if thinking and speaks.

"A strawberry cheesecake." She says as I shake my head.

"I have a banana." I say rubbing the heat from my crotch against her core creating friction as she bites her lower lip.

"Don't do that." I hiss.

"What?" she asks, as if unaware how tempting she was and how badly I wanted to kiss her as my cold hands felt her velvety skin underneath her sweater.

I asked her to raise up a little as I took off her sweater over her head, as she falls back in her lacy black bra, her nipples hard and inviting.

"Fuck woman..." I groan as I kiss my way up her navel into her cleavage.

"Umm... Avi..." she moans fisting her hand into my hair and pulling me up as if inviting me to her lips and I felt like I wasn't in control anymore.

'I'm so going to regret this' I thought to myself as I held her face in both my hands worshipping the big brown eyes and the plump lips and that model like face contour on her slightly chubby, no makeup face.

I kissed her lips in a small peck, as her hand moved down from my hair to my back, fisting my jacket. That was all it took for me to lose control as her desperate body arched forward and I put my lips on hers this time, in a long wanton kiss as our lips slipped and danced over each other's. We kissed until we couldn't breathe, as if oxygen wasn't important but she was.

I broke the kiss and took off my jacket as it joined her sweater as I reached for her face again, joining our lips, my tongue slipping in her mouth battling for dominance. She moaned and bit on my tongue as I groaned into her mouth, sending a chill down her spine. We kissed, our hands roaming each other's curves and bends, discovering every crook and arc and responding to every gentle touch of a needy zone not wanting to break the kiss until we couldn't breathe. Again.