11. Home

She buttoned up her top and adjusted her bra looking at the remains of her panty, as I dressed up folding my shirt sleeves up the mid of my arm.

"We should go to my apartment and get ourselves cleaned up. I don't think you should go to the house like that." I say looking at her frizzy, coiffed hair and dirty clothes.

"We'll be late." She says trying to dust off her top and straighten the folds in the skirt from being folded up her waist.

"Jeet is a good detective." I say as she looks up and smiles.

"Okay, I'll call and tell them we are stopping for lunch. But let's make this quick." She says as I nod.

"Lead the way." I say as she picks up her purse, and belongings walking out towards the car as I lock the door behind her.

"We can pick up lunch on the way." I offer as she shakes her head.

"Order and get it delivered. It'll be there around the time we are. That'll save time instead of waiting in a café for food to be ready." She says as I walk towards her, spanking her ass as she hisses.

"Avinash, we're outside." She scolds me as I shake my head.

"You have a really nice ass... And you're not wearing anything underneath."

"The last guy to tell me that got kicked in the balls." She says as I raise both my hands appearing harmless.

"I don't doubt that for one second and in my defense, you need my balls to function." I say as she laughs unlocking her car and then stops.

"Can you drive?" she says as I nod.

"Ofcourse, but are you okay?" I say worried about how she was ready to give up control. I have seen many women who've victims of domestic violence and that leaves scar. That makes it difficult to trust people.

"My legs... are... wobbly." She says as I laugh opening the passenger side for her and walking towards the driver side.

"That good, huh?" I ask gesturing for her to put my seatbelt as I put mine.

"I saw stars, my body shook from head to toe and I couldn't breathe for a few seconds level of good." She says as I laugh while she connects her phone to the bluetooth speaker.

"We are not listening to Jagjit Singh Ghazal's again. I have been in your car twice and it's the same four Ghazal's." I say as she looks at me like I had asked for her kidney.

"What?"

"You take that back right now, Mr. Avinash Bajwa." She says as I shake my head.

"No. I love Jagjit Singh but you need change in life." I say as she inhaled with her mouth open, half shocked.

"Sabina... Pick up my phone, open the music app and there's a playlist called old classic. You'll love it." I say putting the car in drive towards my apartment.

"But..."

"If you don't like it, we'll change it." I say as she seems half convinced and picks up my phone.

"You don't have a lock on your phone?" she asks as I shrug.

"I don't have a 4 year old installing games. When my cousin's kid is here, I put a password. Otherwise it's just a nuisance. What if I have an accident and a stranger wants to call someone for help from my phone and it's locked."

"Weird." She says with a shrug connecting my phone and turns on the playlist as an old gem from Kumar Sanu titles 'Jab koi baat bigad jaye' begins to play.

"Oh, I love this song." She states as I nod.

"Told ya..." I say as I then ask her to order food from my phone juggling between Chinese and pizza.

++++++

I park the car in my building as she sets her hair in the mirror.

"We enter, undress, throw the clothes in the washing machine and shower. Then eat, iron the clothes, dress up and reach your house." I say as she looks at me confused.

"You can just change. You have clothes of your own size in there, don't you?"

"And Jeet will ask me, why I'm wearing a different shirt, so I'll tell her that I fucked her daughter in a dirty old building so..." I was saying as she interrupted.

"Got it. He's a detective and you're just being safe." She says as the car comes to a stop.

"Let me." I say and get down before her to go and open the car door for her.

"My Queen." I say as she smiles, making my day walking out of the car towards the elevator.

"This is a nice building."

"Yeah, I'll have to sell it to afford the construction and materials." He says pressing the button for the penultimate floor.

"How long have you lived here?"

"It's been almost two years."

"What is it like? Living alone?"

"Sometimes it's refreshing and the other times, I go to Ambar's house or office." I answer as the lift stops and we step out.

"That one..." I say pointing to the door as she walks in. I unlock and hold the door open for her as she walks in.

"Wow... It's... Not messy... There are no clothes everywhere or dirty kitchen..." she says walking towards the kitchen as I lock the door behind her unbuttoning my shirt.

"Why did you expect that?"

"Because you are a bachelor." She says watching me undress and walks back to me, kicking her heels away and removing her top, standing in her bra.

"I am very neat." I say unbuckling my belt and removing my pant standing in my boxers as she gets rid of her skirt, spanking her bare ass, reaching for the hook of her bra.

"Let me..." I say making her turn and kissing her shoulder down her back and removing the lace to leave her topless, as she puts her arms around her chest.

"Oh, come on..." I say removing them to kiss the top of her bosoms as my hand slide down her long slender legs then going back up for the center.

"Walk to the shower, I'll put them in the machine." I say spanking her ass as she chuckles and walks in the pointed direction. I remove my boxers and throw them away, just deciding to change them and wash them later in fear of staining my white shirt with the navy blue color.

I walk buck naked entering my shower as Sabina stood there with her back to me, washing the dirt off of her. I lean towards the cold bathroom tile enjoying the scenario as she becomes aware of my presence and turns to me with a very inviting look.

"Just planning to watch?" she asks her eyes fixed on my erect manhood and I shake my head walking to her.

"You're too tempting to resist." I say bending to take her lips in mine as I pick her up, her legs curling around my waist. I adjust her wet hair away and kiss her neck.

"Ummm..." she moans as I twitch near her core. I slide my hand behind her, holding her with the other to slide in her wetness.

"You're ready." I whisper in her ear nibbling on her ear lobe before turning to push her back on the bathroom floor as I penetrate her again.